Wake up

Chapter two
"Wake up"

"Do you love me?" Jax lay opposite of me, my head resting on his lap. Rock music gently playing in the background of his house. We accompanied the bedroom after a long nap from an exhausting 14 hour shift at the hospital.

"It's a hard question." I reply,playing with the ends of my hair. Not making eye contact with him.

"Well, when you know, tell me." I nod, acknowledging I would. Making a silent promise he knows I will keep.

I could feel myself pulsating, my body aching and throbbing in a beating rhythm. I could see myself, laying in a hospital bed hooked onto machines breathing for me.. that's what's making noise. People surround my room. A blonde man holding my hand.

"Hello, Aliya." A woman spoke and I quickly turn around and see a blonde woman staring directly at me.

"Are you talking to me?" I ask, pointing at myself and the woman stifles a laugh.

"Yes dear, I'm afraid so." So she is.

"Where am I? ." She started walking out the room so I quickly followed, wanting to gain as much information as possible as to why I'm seeing myself in a hospital like a dream.

"Do you know who you are ? What happened to you?" She asks, and I shake my head.

"Well darling, right now you're in between death and life. You were murdered, and brought back. So until you fully wake up you're stuck here."

"What do you mean I'm stuck here?!"

"It's not much that I can tell you that'll help. But you have to decide, do you want to die, or do you want to live, and be with your family." Suddenly we're back in my room, and she's motioning to everyone camped out.

"How do I decide?"

"Well, stay in here and think, if you want to see what your life was like, all you have to do is touch your hand, and you'll wake up, but if you've had too much, and don't want to die again, when you see the light, go to it."  I nod. Soon I'm alone in a world that I can only be in. Only one woman was in the room. Her hair a dark brown almost black, and has blonde highlights and a scar, going down her chest. Next was a older man, grey hair and beard, sitting on one side of the sofa, while a guy with head tattoos sat on the other end. A man with no tattoos or jacket sat in a chair on one side of the bed, his head on the bed asleep. Brown hair. Another man sat on the bench on the other side of the room, with long brown hair and a long brown beard and a beanie on, his arms crossed, also asleep. And lastly, the man holding my hand. Wasn't asleep. But just watching me, and talking, I could hear only muffles, but somehow me concentrating, I could hear him.

"Please wake up. I can't lose you." Tears fell from his blue eyes as my hand was tightly held in his, and for a brief second I could feel his warmth to my cold body. "Please, I finally found someone who makes me a better man." Soon I felt a pull, and a light outside the door grew my attention. But I slowly walked up to my body. And grabbed my hand.