kun ; imagine

requested by foolish-dreamer
*if the writing is in cursive like this, it means you are acting!
1587 words
————————————————————

"why is kun pacing around?" yangyang asked his fellow member, sicheng who sat next to him.

"you know the really famous female Chinese actor? Cho y/n? kun is gonna be in the new drama with her" Yangyang eyes grew wide.

"cho y/n? THE cho y/n?!" Yangyang slapped Sicheng vigorously on the arm.

"oww oww!" Sicheng pushed him away.

"Kun!!! who's your character and what's your relationship between you and y/n?!" Yangyang ran to Kun who still continue to pace around.

"well y/n's and I character go on a date and we end up hitting it off pretty well. but we don't actually become a couple but we do tend to get feelings. although there's this other guy that y/n's character also likes" Kun says as Yangyang shrieks.

"that sounds like a cliche drama but I love it!"

"take me with you!!" Yangyang shouts.

"I was already planning on doing that" Kun chuckled.

"everyone please head inside the cars! we're going to leave!" one of the body guards open the doors to go outside. the members follow.

——————————

"oh my god it's really her!" Lucas shouted as he admired you from afar.

"did you think it wasn't gonna be her?" Ten questioned.

"well I just thought-"

"you guys im so nervous!" Kun paced back and forth.

"come on hyung, you'll do great I promise!" Hendery gives him a hug.

"I know I'll be good at the acting but just meeting y/n is making me nervous!" Kun slightly pushed him away.

"oh she's coming!" Yangyang shouted loudly, the boys quickly all murmur and fixed their positions.

"hello!" you flashed a smile at the boys.

"oh my god you're gorgeous" Xiaojun says, you let out a chuckle.

"thank you!"

"im a huge fan of you guys! it's so nice to finally meet you all" you say causing their lips to turn into huge smiles.

"we're also a huge fan of yours as well! we honestly never thought we'd be able to meet you since you're a huge actor who's probably really busy!" Hendery says.

"are you ready to act?" you asked Kun who nervously stood there.

"y-yes" Kun stuttered making you giggle.

"he's just really nervous to meet you" Ten nudged him as he nods.

"don't be, i can assure you that im very nice" you giggle, Kun lets out a chuckle.

"y/n! Kun! over here please!" both of your heads turn to a staff waving them over.

"wish us luck!" you smiled before walking off with Kun.

"good luck!!" they all shout.

"alright everyone quiet on the set please!"

————————————

after three weeks, Kun has finally been able to get comfortable with you. he wasn't nervous anymore, as for you. you were crushing on him. and the boys managed to get louder and louder every week.