~8~

Aphrodite

I woke up and felt a huge arm around me. I tried to get up but Adonis tugged me back to his chest. I attempted once again and heard him growl from behind me which made me giggle.

"baaabbbbby I want to get up" I whined. "no" was Adonis' reply.

I kept moving and trying to get out of his death grip but kept failing. He finally let me go.

"princess I'm going to work today and later on we have dinner with my family. I'll pick you up after work and we can go there so be ready for 7." Adonis said as I walked to the bathroom.

I had a shower and went to the closet where my vanity was. I wanted to go for brunch with Bella, Ava and Ari. I had to still ask them but I decided to get ready first.

It was quite warm today so I chose to wear high waisted snake print shorts with a plain white shirt. I paired a small black Gucci bag and some white trainers with my outfit.

As for my hair and makeup, I left my hair natural and applied a quick layer of makeup

I walked out just in time to see Adonis exiting the bathroom fully dressed in one of his suits

"baby?" I called Adonis.

"hmmm" He replied as he put on his shoes. "can I go for lunch with the girls?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"sure just take a few guards with you," he said and I squealed and ran over to him to hug him.

He just chuckled and kissed my forehead and we made our way downstairs.

I thought Adonis was going to be in his office at the house but when I saw him going towards the door I came to be confused.

"Adonis, aren't you going to work today?" I questioned. He stopped and said "yeh I am, I'm going into the offices. You know I also have a few companies that are legal?" I shook my head no and he just chucked.

"don't worry princess I'll take you to one of them some time" Adonis added as he kissed my forehead and cheek and made his way towards the door once again.