Prologue

Heyy guyzz so yes I am here with another short story...

I am back from my break

I don't know you remember me or not...

So get ready to reminisce your school days....

Hope you all will be there with me in this journey yet again...

The scene opens with different part of the cities some people receiving a parcel at the same time which reads.

Rosewood High

Invites you to the reunion party to celebrate successful 30 years of the school.

This invitation came bringing a lot of memories with it.

Same was the case with a girl who was smiling seeing the invitation and was reminiscing the past looking at the albums.

Girls pov

Kabhi kabhi kuch batein humare yaadon ke kamre ki itni khidkiya khol deti hai ki hum dang reh ki wo samay humare jeevan me aaya aur hume kitna kuch sikha gaya.

Yaadein na mithai ke dibbe ki tarah hoti hai ek baar khula toh sirf ek tukda nahi kha paoge aur mere saath bhi yahi hua jab maine college reunion ki baat suni.

She was turning around the pages of her school magazine when she came across a name or should we say a name attracted her.

Manik Malhotra

And her eyes stopped for a while but then she continues turning the pages.

Girls pov end

And the girl is revealed to be Nandini Murthy opps Dr. Nandini Murthy.

While on other side of city we saw a boy sitting in a huge cabin checking his mails that's when his pa came and gave him a parcel which contain the same invitation seeing which a smile came on his lips.

Boy's pov

Ohh godd those days were amazing kitna achha tha sab kuch koi tension nahi koi problem nahi sab bas simple.

Woh kehte hai na waqt rukta nahi beet jata hai aur hum kharch ho jaate hai. Waise hi wo waqt bhi beet gaya aur hum apni lives me itne busy ho gaye ki pata hi nahi chala.

Boy's pov end

He immediately called his pa and ask him to cancel all his meeting till the day of the reunion.

And the boy is revealed to be Manik Malhotra opps The Manik Malhotra.

So guyzz what do you think what will this reunion bring for these two...

Do they remember each other

How will their story starts and how will they become MANAN from Manik & Nandini....

So guyz the most important question should I continue

Do you all like the concept...

If yes atleast comment in the comments box yes

And if no type no as well

Ok guyz the 1st chapter depends on your votes and comments

And yes before starting this story will be a short story and the updates will be regular.

So guyzz hurry up and tell me what should I do...

Love Twinkle❤️