My heart started pounding in my chest. I look down at my body, and realize I'm no longer wearing my clothes, but instead a black, silk nightgown. My ankles and wrist are raw where the cuff rubbed against my skin. My left arm neatly bandaged, not a trace of blood.

"What have you done to me?" I yelled at him.

"Your memory gets worse and worse every day, reina. I've kept you comfortably sedated for the past 3 weeks." He laughed, like it was the most normal thing in the world to keep someone hostage.

3 weeks?!

My pounding heart dropped to my stomach. My breathing hitched.

"I may have gone a little overboard the last time, though. You lost consciousness for a few days. I thought for a second I killed you both." He shrugged his shoulders.

Killed us both?

My mind flooding with torturous thoughts, immediately thinking of my sweet Sophia. Had he been able to some how get to her? Did he have her drugged up in the next room? Was she scared, alone, or cold?

Those questions led to more questions. Where was Niklaus? Were Sophia and Aiden okay? Had they completed the mission? Were they even looking for me?

"Don't worry, you'll get to see them soon." He said nonchalantly as he walked over to the bed, sitting down on the edge, laying his hand on my exposed thigh.

I flinch at the contact as my mind continues to run free, scrambling for a recollection of anything that had happened these past 3 weeks.

Miguel watched me with amusement on his face as he saw me struggle to piece together the fragments in my memory with no success.

What the fuck did this man do to me?

"I've had so much fun with you lately, it's so much better when you're compliant." Miguel's voice rang out, his eyes traveling up my body, before landing on my eyes.

My eyes went wide, tears springing to them. My heart rate picking up again. Flashbacks shattering the walls I had built in my mind. My lungs stopped working, my mouth hung open as I looked frantically around the room.

How do I breath again?

I felt my stomach vile travel up my throat, but I couldn't choke it back down. I spewed the contents of my stomach out, burning like acid, barely able to turn my head to have it land on the bed instead of me. Miguel jumped off the bed just in time to avoid getting vomit all over him.

"I'm going to rip you apart." I glared at him.

He laughed wickedly.

"I doubt it."

I watched as he called in a small framed woman to clean up the mess I had made and walked out of the room.

She walked in with a trash bag and a roll of paper towels. She had deep brown eyes that were full of sympathy when she looked at me.

"Where is she?" I choked out.

She furrowed her eyebrows, and for a second, I thought she couldn't understand me.

"Where is who?" Her accent was thick, but understandable.

"Sophia. My daughter."

She cocked her head slightly to the side.

"I'm sorry, señora, but you're the only one here. I don't know anything about your daughter."