♛Chptr. 5 || ☆☆Eight-inch big, Ooh, That's Good Pipe☆☆♛

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [My Type]
0:19 ─o────────── -2:52
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Got the idea of the title from the FMV above! *squeals*

☆☆Eight-Inch big, Ooh, That's Good Pipe☆☆

"What was that about, Dad?!" He immediately fumed and readied himself to flip tables the moment he stepped into his old home as he met his father in the dining room eating dinner.  

"He was insisting that we're already married and that I signed some--some fucking papers I didn't even know about!" He was absolutely sure that his father already knew about it but he wanted to hear it personally. For whatever reason, he can't really tell. What he only know was that he deserved some sort of a briefing for what's really happening! The fuck, he wasn't even given a heads up!

"Language, Jimin. You're in front of the dining table, it's basic manners." His father reminded him, not even sparing him a glance since his father seemed busy reading something important on his tablet pc, drinking what looks like a hot coffee whilst doing so.

"Do I seem like I care for basic manners right now, dad?! Answer my questions! What was that guy spouting about?!" He was gritting his teeth, unable to keep his irritation about it all. 

"Did you really make me sign our legal marriage contracts whilst I'm high of booze which by the way," He chuckled in disbelief, still can't believe that his father would pull such a cheap trick like that to him. "You made me shit-drunk on purpose if you still remember!" His father still didn't pay him attention, eyes still focused on his business.

"Sweetie? Would you like to join us for dinner?" A woman with a beautiful wavy chocolate-brown hair asked him kindly with a soft smile, her seat just beside his father's on the table. She seemed a little careful to ask him since he could tell that she knew how upset he was at the moment.

She was wearing a casual floral dress that reached until her calves, her figure slender. She has a nice smile adorning the glow on her face, features elegant yet sweet. She's only younger by two years from his father who's already in his 50's that year but she doesn't look like her age at all. He almost didn't feel her presence at all, too focused on reprimanding his father about the issue.