Part 10

Jimin's POV

Jungkook drove us to one of the cafés nearby and we were welcomed with the smell of coffee and waffles when we entered.

I looked around and found two very familiar faces who looked like they just arrived too.

"Tae!" I exclaimed waving my hand to get Taehyung's attention, totally forgetting Jungkook who was still behind me. I jogged quickly to their table to greet the happy couple.

"Jimin?" Taehyung grinned widely and pulled me into his bear hug.

"I didn't expect to see you here. Are you alone?" Taehyung asked, and I immediately remembered Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" I blurted out and broke the hug only to find Jungkook was already standing close beside me and pulled me to his side protectively.

"Sorry Jungkook, I got too excited to see Tae," I hold his arm that was circling my waist and looked at his face, smiling sheepishly.

He looked back, and his face soften.

"It's okay, I understand. Just don't go too far away without me, who knows what might happen" he said, and I knew that he meant about the incident before.

We heard someone cleared his throat and turned to look at Yoongi who was currently folding his arms to his chest observing us with an unamused look on his face.

"So, is this the famous Jungkook I've always heard about? The one who –umph!" Taehyung cupped his mouth with his hand before he could spout any other things.

I blushed feeling slightly guilty and looked at Jungkook, but he just smiled and introduced himself to them.

"Yes, I'm the Jeon Jungkook. You must be Taehyung's omega, Yoongi right?" he greeted and hold out his hand towards Yoongi who just elbowed Taehyung in the gut.

Yoongi just shrugged his shoulder and took Jungkook's hand, shaking it firmly.

"Nice to meet you again, Taehyung," Jungkook went to shake Taehyung hand but before their hands touched, Yoongi unexpectedly snatched Taehyung's hand away.

Taehyung and I giggled slightly looking at a jealous Yoongi who was glaring at the dumbfounded Jungkook.

"Nice to see you too, Jungkook" Taehyung replied while smiling softly at our direction.

"Jungkook, do you mind if we have our breakfast together with them?" I queried softly to Jungkook.

"Yes, sure Jimin. If they are okay with that," he gave permission.

"Yeay, thanks Jungkook," I flashed him the loveliest eye-smile I could make to show my gratefulness.

"Can we join you please?" I looked back at Taehyung who quickly looked at Yoongi asking for his permission.

"Whatever, as long as your alpha keeps his hands away from mine," Yoongi replied casually, circling his arms protectively around Taehyung's waist who was sitting beside him.

We took our seats, with Jungkook seating in front of Taehyung and me in front of Yoongi. We looked through the menu and decided our picks before the alphas went to the counter to tell our orders to the worker.

"So, how was it hmm?" I turned my attention from looking at Jungkook to Yoongi, who was already looking at me smiling mischievously while wriggling his eyebrows.

He took my hands from across the table and played with my tiny fingers. He always loved to play with my fingers because he didn't have a cute one like mine, he said.

"No, don't say anything, I was too embarrassed to even think about it, Yoongi" I whined cutely at him and dropped my head to hide my embarrassed face onto our hands since Yoongi still didn't let go of mine.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Jiminie. So, did he mark you yet?"

"No! Isn't that too fast?!" I looked up to meet Yoongi's curious eyes, with burning red cheeks.

"Well, Jungkook cares for you right? It was just about time Jungkook marks you given that he was even willing to help you get through your heat." He remarked.

"No, he didn't mark me yet, but we did have a talk before I got my heat. He did say that he cares for me and I don't mind having to wait. After all, having Jungkook here was more than enough for me. He could have left right away after helping me, but he chooses to stay,"

"Well, I'm happy if you're happy Jimin. I was worried that Taehyung would end up being hospitalized after he met Jungkook the other day. We both know how mad Taehyung can be when it's about the two of us,"

"Thank you so much you both. I don't know how to repay you back," I stated gratefully as my eyes trailed back to look at Jungkook who was currently walking back towards our table together with Taehyung carrying a tray each.

"No worries, Jiminie." He said as he patted my hands.

"Just tell me the full details of last night and we're even," he winked wickedly and turned to smile innocently to Taehyung who have arrived at our table.

"Yoongi, stop it!" I cried out feeling all the blood in my veins rushed up to my face, ears and neck.

"Are you okay, Jimin? Your face is too red, did you have a fever?" Jungkook who has just arrived cupped my face and looked at me worriedly without knowing the reason behind my blushed face.

"Don't worry about him. Yoongi probably pushes him to spill the details of how you guys were having fun last night,"

I blushed even harder hearing Taehyung's accurate guess and buried my face into Jungkook's chest for the whole time, totally forgetting about my breakfast.