"We need to clean up baby," he simply stated and brought me to the bathroom.

He placed me onto the countertop and hand me my toothbrush. I proceeded brushing my teeth while he brushed his using the extra toothbrush he always used when he came over.

(a/n: Nuuu they are not naked. I was imagining that Jungkook wore his boxers before he got Jimin his drinking water, and when he lifted Jimin, he lifted him only after he wrapped the baby mochi with the blanket, okay? okay. Okay, please proceed 😂)

He helped me rinse my mouth and brought me to the bathtub.

"W-we are going to bath together?" I whispered, feeling shy at the thought of being together with him in the shower.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you –" he said as he placed me inside the warm water in the bathtub. He must have filled it up when I was still sleeping this morning. He even used my favorite bath bomb.

"–unless you want me too," he whispered in my ear and I blushed again before softly pushing him away and started to clean my body.

He chuckled and joined me inside the bathtub by placing himself behind me. The bathtub was definitely not big, but I thanked my small body frame in this situation. If not, it would be too cramped for us to stay together in it.

I shivered when I felt Jungkook scrubbing my back but soon relaxed under his touch, letting him clean my body.

"Jimin?" he whispered behind my ears and I shuddered.

"Yes?" I opened my eyes and turned my face a bit so that I could face Jungkook.

"Could you help me clean my back?" he asked.

"S-sure," I said as I hesitantly took the scrubber from his hand and put on some soap on it as he turned away his body around, so that his back was facing me.

I was horrified when I saw that his back was filled with scratches and I knew that it was my doing from last night.

"J-Jungkook, I'm sorry" I stopped scrubbing his back and slowly traced the scratches with my fingers.

"Hmm? What are you sorry for?" he asked, slightly turning his face to look at me.

"Your back. I made this and I'm sorry," I looked down and played with the bubbles that was formed on the body scrubber.

I felt Jungkook turned his body towards me and he lifted my face to look into my eyes.

"No Jimin, it's okay. It was nothing at all. In fact, what I did to you was way worse than this, and I should be the one who's supposed to say sorry here. I'm sorry okay?" he said as he stared at me lovingly.

I melted under his gaze and nodded.

Jungkook then lifted me up and get out from the bathtub. He strode to the shower head to rinse the soap from our bodies.

"I can walk by myself, Jungkook" I said as he placed me down carefully so that I could stand up properly without slipping.

"I know, I just felt the urge to spoil you today. I won't let you walk today unless we need to get out from the house," he smiled cheekily, and I smiled back, slightly blushing due to hearing his reply and getting a good close up look of his bunny smile.

"You blush too much Park Jimin," he pinched my check teasingly.

"It's your fault. I didn't know you tease people this much," I blamed him and cupped my cheeks.

"I didn't know that either. This is my first time and I surprised myself too," he replied softly while running the water across my body, cleaning me up.

After that none of us said anything, and Jungkook continued cleaning both our bodies. He wrapped me with a big towel that covers my whole upper body until mid-thigh while he wrapped loosely another towel on his waist, letting his abs fully exposed for me to drool on.

He was so breathtaking with his wet hair. He could easily pass being a model if he wanted to but I'm glad he was just an office worker.

If not, I wouldn't be able to contain my jealousy if his body was advertised largely on any billboard in the city.

"Jimin you're hungry?" he asked, and I snapped out from my thoughts. I knew that he knew I was admiring his body looking at the smirk on his face.

"Y-yes," I stuttered out and moved to the cupboard to find fresh clothes and to hide my red face from Jungkook.

When did I fold all these shirts again? Maybe Jungkook did it for me from the night before my heat came.

"Do you want me to cook for you?" he asked, and I speedily put on some random t-shirts and hastily turn towards him.

"No! please don't!" I exclaimed as I stretched both my hands in front to stop him, remembering Jungkook's suggestion on putting chocolate chips in soup before.

Who knows if he might burn my kitchen in the process of cooking those weird food?

He laughed so hard looking at my reaction and I was stunned, admiring his laugh and couldn't help but smile too. He had finished dressing himself in simple plain white t-shirt and shorts.

"Relax, I was just kidding. I don't believe myself to eat what I cook either," he finished laughing and wiped the tears that formed on his doe eyes due to laughing too hard.

"You look so cute while you laugh," I stated unknowingly and clasped my mouth. He looked shocked at my words and walked towards me.

"Really?" he said and swiftly circled my waist with one of his arms while the other removed my hands from my mouth.

"But you look cuter," he concluded and pecked my lips softly for a few seconds.

I froze from his action and unable to say anything back.

"Finish dressing up. I'll wait for you at the living room and we'll go get our breakfast. Take one of my jackets. Your scent is still strong, and I don't want the incident at the market to repeat again." He instructed lowly with his deep voice and left the room.

I took a few moments to process what had happened and crouched down to my knees clasping my mouth to prevent me from squealing so hard over my mate.

H-he pecked my lips!

And I thought that pecking my forehead was enough to kill me! This Jungkook was definitely not good for my heart!