32. Gren- Lost In You

Modern AU :)

gren in the sheets ;)

__

Are you sure about this? Gren's honey-like voice rang in my ears. Slow music was playing in my bedroom, the atmosphere calm and soothing; his arms were wrapped around me, and I was sat on his lap, both of us just looking at each other. His sea-blue eyes glinted with nervousness, yet somehow I could just tell that he was so deeply in love.

Gren, I'm sure. This is our first kiss, babe. He let out a short, small breath and smiled, unable to contain his nerves. God, I was so smitten for this man. Laughing gently, I took his face in my hands, redirecting his eyes to me. I glazed over the freckles dotting his face, admiring the way his gorgeous red hair looked, complimenting his even skin tone. A few moments were spent just pausing, and appreciating him aesthetically.

I'm just nervous. He admitted it, but it was to be expected, since neither him or I have done something like this. What if I mess it up?

It's okay.

Just two words were enough to convince him, as he didn't protest anymore. The racing of his heart was still going, and I saw him visibly shake, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down with every gulp that he took. My mouth curled into a comforting smile, one of my hands tracing down to put itself on his chest.

If you don't want to, we don't have to. Suddenly, determination filled his eyes and his hands gripped tightly on the small of my back.

No! I want to do it, I really do, but I'm just... worried. I gave a curt nod of understanding, waiting for his heart rate to slow down and for his nerves to melt away into tiny pools. His hot breaths puffed against my skin, creating small clouds of condensation that tampered with the cool air. I'd felt his fingers tug against the loops of my pants that held a belt in place, and leaned closer. By first brushing my hair out of the way, I pressed my lips against his for the first time.

Immediately, my heart bloomed into cardamom petals. With my eyes closed, all my senses were heightened. I could smell the light cologne he'd spritzed on before our date, and how a muffled hum came from the back of his throat. Red and yellow hues danced before my eyes, white stars appearing at the base of my vision as we separated with a gently smack. The reality of everything hit me like a tow-truck, Gren's complexion similar to one of a rose.

He didn't say anything, but only stared at me with a surprised expression. For a few seconds, I looked away, timidly grinning like an idiot. But soon I felt his lips back on mine, my boyfriend's eyes fluttered shut. A closed-mouth gasp found its way up as his forearms now held my whole back, another kiss being pushed onto me.

Slowly, I melted into it, leaning forwards and snuggling up to Gren, arms hugging his shoulders, legs wrapped around his waist. Our lips began to move -- though it took a while to get into the groove, we eventually maintained a slow and steady pace, completely engrossed in the moment. It was like heaven. The tip of his tongue swiped along my bottom lip, pleasantly introducing itself as it slipped into the kiss, delicately mingling on the inside of my mouth.

My grip tightened on Gren as his hands began to move, caressing my waist, outlining the shape of my body, fingers dancing along my skin. A small gasp turned into a hum as the cold tip of his index finger slipped under the hem of my shirt, sending shivers up my spine. I drew away from the lip-lock and melted into his arms, my chin resting in the nook of his neck.

Letting out a shaky breath, my mouth was open in a silent plea for more, the stimulation of his hands now moving along my skin, holding me like I was a precious glass figure. My toes curled at the sensation of the icy pads gliding along, contrasting to the warm breaths of air Gren huffed out, his face feeling warm against me.

Eventually, one of Gren's hands ended up positioned near my upper-thigh, and the other one had my cheek cupped in its palm. He slowly brought my face in front of his and gave me a gentle smile. I looked at his creased eyebrows and dimples, and how sparkly his eyes were whenever he'd glance at me. My stomach churned with a warm feeling, insides riled up because of my boyfriend. Playfully, I touched the soft tufts of orange-colored hair sat on top of his head, patting the locks, seeing how they would spring back up when let go of.

Damn, I love you.

The four words that were almost inaudibly uttered from Gren's mouth took me by surprise -- as I stopped all my actions just to look at him with wide eyes. His coy grin told me everything I wanted to know. Grabbing his collar, I kissed him again, a bubbly feeling brewing inside my chest. I couldn't help but smile at his affectionate praising, my lips curling up as we got closer together.

I giggled as one of Gren's hands teasingly squeezed my quad, the pressure point almost making me squeal. Our tongues managed to find their way in again, the smooth muscles gingerly sliding against each other. The kiss managed to get deeper as I felt him push me down by the shoulders, our lips still interlocked. A sound of surprise came from the back of my throat, the tailing noise a bit higher-pitched than the original. I felt Gren tense up above me, his skin growing hotter by the minute.

You don't know how much self restraint this is taking me, (Y/N), he muttered against my lips, hands impatiently groping my hips. I raised an eyebrow, gazing into those lovely half-lidded eyes of his.

What happened to 'I don't want to mess it up?' Gren only laughed, teeth tugging at his bottom lip, his cheek brushing mine. One of his knees moved up, only inches away from the space in between my legs. Murmurs vibrated through my eardrums, making me jaw clench and hands ball up into excited fists.

I wasn't sure how you felt about it. Now I do, though. It's not like we didn't feel anything worse before today. I blushed, a rosy hue tainting my face, embarrassed. Gren gave an airy laugh, his right hand slipping down so it rested on the top of my thigh.

People say that you're lost in whatever you love, and I always see you lost in my eyes. Giving a nod, I closed my eyes, feeling him kiss the side of my neck, arms moving his torso downwards until his lips rested just below my collarbone. Gren's hands tugged at my shirt, pulling it a bit downwards.

Baby, just let me be lost in you.