I kiss him, hungrily. Moaning into his mouth as I feel his hands traveling under my shirt, his touch like fire burning my body. I lift my arms to help him pull my shirt off, before I impatiently take his off. Colliding our exposed chests together as we begin to devour each other's lips once again.

I break the kiss to stand up, taking off my pants and watch as Niklaus does the same. A smirk on both our faces. I pounce on him, sending us both tumbling to the bed.

I grind my hips seductively against his as a moan escapes his mouth

I grind my hips seductively against his as a moan escapes his mouth. The sound burning my core and sending a shiver down my spine.

The night was not long enough for everything we wanted to do. It was not a sweet, slow love making, it was rough, and full of need and urgency. Screams echoed in the room, pain and pleasure mixed in them. Scratches decorated Niklaus' back, my body full of hickies, our hair looked like a rat's nest.

Our bodies collapsed on the bed, covered in sweat as we tried to catch our breath. I looked up at Niklaus and smiled.

"I love you."

He leaned down to press a soft kiss on my swollen lips.

"I love you, too."

A soft knock sounded on the door. I looked around, shocked to realize the room was flooded with sunlight.

What time was it?

"Shit."

I jumped out of bed, scrambling around, and putting my clothes back on.

"Just a minute!" I called out.

"Okay, mommy."

Of course, it was Sophia. She's had the worst timing lately.

"Fucking christ." I muttered.

Niklaus chuckled as he pulled up his pants, walking over to me. He pulled my hair from under my shirt, lightly kissing my forehead.

My eyes went wide when he told Sophia to come in and he was still shirtless.

My eyes flickered to the door and I stared at Sophia like a deer in head lights.

"Good morning, mommy! Good morning, daddy!" She smiled, completely unfazed with the scene infront of her.

She ran up to Niklaus, who picked her up and planted a kiss on her cheek. I went to kiss her sweetly on her other cheek as she giggled.

I saw a flash as I heard Aiden's laughter. I pull away from Sophia to see Aiden holding his phone out, taking a picture.

"Send that to me." Niklaus said after he chuckled.

"Busy night?" Aiden smirked.

I rolled my eyes as I flicked him off.

"Fuck off."