Chapter 28 (Rewritten)

Eren stared up, the female titan getting ready to strike once more. 

Then, *BOOM*

A loud roar of thunder as well as a bright light came from behind them. 

Eren was surprised by this. 

"Who-? Another titan?"

Eren and the Female Titan looked behind, and just like he thought. Another titan appeared. 

The titan was a little taller than both of them, its eyes were glowing. Its gender was hard to determine, its body was slightly slender and feminine. Yet you couldn't exactly tell if it was masculine either. 

The female titan's eyes widened as it remembered a certain someone telling it something before. 

"I'm telling you. She's Y/n! The same girl who would sometimes beat your ass during training! The same one you had a girl-crush on!"

It now understands. It now understands what that person kept convincing you were someone they knew. You have to be...you have to be that girl who they met all those years ago. 

But how did you survive? You were claimed to be dead, lost years ago. 

So, you were alive this whole time? But how come you forgotten who they were? Where you came from?

Without warning, the titan lunged forward. The Female Titan got ready, but it soon realized who it was going against. 

*BAM*

The female titan was punched hard in the face and sent flying from the hard hit, blood erupting from its face as it fell to the ground. 

You nearly dislocated its jaw. 

Eren's eyes widened at the strength. He struggled to even get the female titan to stand down, but this titan only managed to do it one hit. 

But wait...that punch. 

It was familiar. 

It didn't take long for Eren to connect the dots. 

"Y/N!?"

It was you...

You were in that titan. 

You were alive!

You could transform into a titan?

Since when!? How!?

You turned towards Eren, your eyes told him you didn't recognize him. You growled as you faced him, Eren then became nervous. 

"Y/n...it's me! Don't you recognize me!?"

Eren tried to stand down, not make himself look like a threat. But that didn't resolve things. 

In a flash, you moved. You knocked Eren to the ground. 

"Wait! Y/n! NO!" Eren screamed from the inside. 

He tried to fight back, get you off. But you held him down by grabbing onto his head. 

*SLAM*

You slammed his head onto the ground, Eren let out a roar. 

"Y/N!! STOP!!"

He didn't want to fight you. But you were trying to kill him!

He managed to land a punch at you, but he roared in pain. 

He looked at his fingers to find that they broke when made contact with your face. His eyes widened as you appeared to have formed some kind of crystalized helmet to soften the hit.