・10・

The farther December progressed, the more events you dragged Byakuya to.

It was only  December 8th.

You were sitting in the classroom, about to doze off when Byakuya slid a note to you.

"it's my turn to drag you to something. meet me at my house 4 tonight :)"

You turned around and raised an eyebrow.

He just pretended to focus on his work.

As soon as you were released from the Christmas-ified school, you went home to get ready for whatever Byakuya was dragging you to.

It had started to snow a little bit, but it wasn't cold enough for it to stick.

You threw on your classic black hoodie with fuzzy on the inside denim jacket combo and jeans.

You couldn't wait for when it got cold enough for snow to stick, you were totally having a snowball fight with Byakuya when it did. No matter how much he protested.

You couldn't wait to go Christmas shopping with him, drink hot chocolate and watch stupid Hallmark movies, wow this was getting cheesy quick.

y/n, you're getting a little ahead of yourself here.

You took a deep breath and walked out the door and down to the oh so familiar house.

Byakuya was waiting outside. He smiled when he saw you. "Come on." he said, ushering you inside the gates and on to the huge property.

He led you through the house and into the backyard.

More walking led to an.. ice rink?!

"Byakuya, you really have a whole ice rink in your BACKYARD??"

He smiled and nodded.

"I can't ice skate." you said.

"I guess I'll have to teach you."

"You'll laugh at me."

"I'll try not to."

He grabbed two pairs of skates and handed one to you.

You put them on and slid out onto the rink.

...and immediately fell on your butt.

"Already?" came a voice from the other side of the rink.

"Well excuuuseeee me." you said as he glided around the rink with ease.

You crossed your arms, standing up now.

When he reached you after making a lap around the rink, he took your hand.

"Okay, follow my lead." he said, your hand still in his.

He taught you how to stop and go backwards and the basics.

"How on earth are you so good?"

"I've had many years of experience." he smiled down at you.

Still holding hands, you two glided around the rink, listening to the chirping of birds.

Eventually you both decided you were freezing and decided to go inside. Of course he was too stubborn to admit it, but you could feel him shivering.

"Do you want one of my jackets? You're not even wearing one." you said.

He shook his head no, but you knew he was too stubborn for that.

"Would you rather be stubborn or freeze to death?"

He glared at you. "Fine."

You smiled. "I knew you'd give in."

You took off your denim jacket and put it on him. It was a little short on him because he was so tall, but it still fit fine.

It was your turn to make fun of him. "You look cute in my jacket."

He blushed and crossed his arms.

"Haha, I got a blush out of you."

You walked to the kitchen and grabbed two hot chocolate packets out of the cabinets.

You took two cups and poured milk and the powdery hot chocolate into them. You stirred it up and threw one cup at a time in the microwave.

Once they were done, you handed a cup to Byakuya. "Surprise!" you smiled.

"Y/N, always caring for others over herself." he smiled. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

He went and sat on the couch, and you followed.

"You know what? I'm gonna make you watch a cheesy Hallmark movie." you said, snickering.

Byakuya raised an eye brow at you.

"You'll see, they're really cliche and bad but I'm going to force you to watch one."

"Oh boy."

You flipped the channel until you found a Hallmark movie.

"What kind of torture will you subject me to this time?"

You giggled. "You'll see."

Byakuya curled up in the corner of the couch, still sipping his hot chocolate.

You scooted over next to him and laid your head on his shoulder.

You looked up at him and he was blushing.

"Mission accomplished." you giggled.

He just rolled his eyes and smiled.

You both sat there, watching cheesy Christmas movies, he still in your jacket, sipping your hot chocolate, happy.

"We should do this more often." Byakuya said.

You smiled and nodded.

-----
764 words.
short, but i got so soft writing this oml
also, I figure 10 chapters in is a good time to tell you I have never written an x reader before
i love these lyrics with this chapter, that's why I put it
But when you talk it's like:
"Wow, I'm not crazy"
Frankly, I feel insane
But you say you feel the same
And suddenly it's like:
"Hey, I'm not crazy!"
'Cause when you talk it's like:
"Wow, I'm not crazy"
-Cait