Intimate

(My friends liked this and I had no where to publish it so I figured it would be more appropriate to publish it here. I hope you guys like it too.)

I just love the way your hands trailed along my skin. Your lips gently brush passed my earlobe, forcing me to shudder in anticipation. My heart was beating in my ears and my hands desperately reached for you. Finding themselves gripping you so firmly that they fear same as I, that you will disappear.

As if this was a sick twisted dream that has caused me to fall victim to the sweet words you mumbled to me. You kept kissing me delicately, your eyes shining brightly as you look down on me with adoration.

My skin suddenly feels cold as a fresh new layer of goosebumps takes its place. You looked at me as if I was glass. Hands touching me in such a gentle manner - following every single dip and bump of my imperfect body.

But your lips accept my insecurities, reminding them that it was one of the millions of reasons why you loved seeing me naked. I whither under your gaze, watching the way your eyes sparkle as they looked at me as if I was a rare treasure that has been found.

Making me feel as if I was an art piece that should be cherished only by the artist.

When your hips connect with mine at that moment we become one. My body feels good, burning in your warmth as our skins continuously collided. You pressed your forehead against mine, your name slipping past my lips as you interlocked our fingers.

Our hearts kept beating at the same rhythm, I thought that my eyes were the only ones tearing but as I peer up to yours they were watering too. No words were needed as I could feel your hips meet with mine once more.

You shudder above me and I see the emotion flash through your eyes before you continue.

And my body and mind can't seem to dismiss it.

Because I love you too.