Chapter 7

Lexi's POV
"Let's make a deal."

What a deal? What kind of a deal? Oh my God! " what kind of a deal?" I said more calmly then I thought. But the truth is I'm freakin out right now. I wonder what the deal will be. " if you want that I don't tell anyone that you sing, you will have to come with me as my girlfriend, to my parents house during this winter break." " and if I don't agree what will you do?" Please God,  I hope he doesn't do something cocky. " if you don't I'll upload the videos of you singing on social media, and the whole world will know. The choice is yours." He will upload the video on- wait what? When did he take a video. "Please don't do that." I begged. " think about what I told you." With that he left.

••••••••••••••

What should I do? I'm basically freakin out right now. I don't know what to do. Nobody can know that I sing. I sat there for a long time thinking what I should do.
I went to the library to think more attentively. And after a lot of thinking, I know what I will do.

•••••••••••••••••

Drake's POV
I was now going home after my soccer practice. While I was in the locker room, suddenly my thoughts went back to Lexi. Why did she not want people to know that she sings.  I mean she has such a nice voice, she can make money from singing. She can be popular. Why is she hiding that?  Will she say yes to my deal? She was looking so calm when talking to me. She was not horrified. If she really wants that people don't know that she sings then she'll agree. I hope so that she agrees.

With many questions in my head I made my way to the parking lot. I was so tired because we had extra practice today, because the coach wants as to practice more before the winter break.

All I want to do is go home and sleep. But I know I can't. I still need to find myself a girlfriend. I just hope Lexi says yes. I mean it's not that I can't find anyone else. It's just that she's different than others. She's just too innocent. I don't she's just different.

I reached my car. I unlocked it and was about to sit in the car when I heard someone calling my name. I turned back and saw Lexi running towards me. She reached me and was breathing heavily.

I took a water bottle out from my car and gave it to her. She took the water bottle and drank the whole bottle in a sip. "Thanks" " your welcome." I waited for her to catch her breath and start speaking. But she was just staying silent. So I decided to break the silence.

"So what have you thought about my deal?" she stayed silent a bit. "Ah-um good question." She hesitated a bit then said "out of all the girls in this school, why, did you just ask me to come with you why not anyone else?" well that was unexpected. I myself don't know why I'm asking. Oh crap what should I answer. " well..ah I...I wanted to take you because, I want to take you, don't ask why." I ordered. I hope I don't sound like a teenager on his first date, cos this sure is not my first.

" I just- just tell me." She demanded. Holy pregnant cow. "Well don't over whelm yourself, it's not going to be easy." I hope she believes me.

"Fi-fine I'll come with you." She said. Thank God she didn't ask any more questions. Cos I myself don't have answers to them. "But" "but what?" I got curious. Please god help me. "Youhavetoaskmydadfirst." She said so fast I don't think I heard anything. " pardon, can you repeat I didn't hear you." She took a deep breath "you have to ask my dad first." Oh that's okay, wait ask her dad. It won't be that difficult will it? I hope not. " sure, let's go, I'll ask him." " wait now?" She looked surprised. "Well, yeah, our winter break starts tomorrow, so will be going tomorrow in the morning." She was about to say something when I cut her of " let's go I don't have all day, and you also have to pack your bags, come on." With that I sat in the car, but she didn't. "Wait are you waiting for princess, get in the car." " sorry" she sat and we drove off to her house.

•••••••••••••••••
We reached her house. Her house was big but obviously not as big as mine. We entered the house and the house had a very nice interior designing. "Dad I'm home." Lexi shouted when entered the leaving room. " should I get you something, water, coffee, juice?" She asked politely "just a cup of water." I smiled at her.

When she went in the kitchen a man in his early 50s came in the leaving room. He was well belt. I can tell that his Lexis dad cos they look alike. "May I know who you are." He asked politely. Well he looks like a good man. It won't be hard to ask his permission to let Lexi come with me.

"Ah-ah dad his um-um my boy......boyfriend, he...he wants to ask you if I..I can go with him for....for the winter break." She was looking so freaked out, but it was kinda cute. " I see, you can go to your room Lexi let me talk with him." With that Lexi basically ran off to her room.

He went to a near by cupboard. He opened it and took out a gun. My hands started getting sweaty. Am I doing the right thing. I hope so cos I don't want to die young. He sat opposite to me and started cleaning his gun. "So you want permission to take my princess with you?" He asked sternly. " yes um sir." I said. I gave my self a mental pat on my back for such a calm answer. "Fine she can go with you." Wow that wasn't that bad "but no funny business, and if you do anything silly to her, or break her heart, I swear I'll kill you with my bear hands." I gulped. "Don't worry sir, she's in good hands." " I hope so." He went to his study I think leaving me alone. Well that was terrifying. " Are you okay." I jumped a bit and turned around to see Lexi, looking at me with a worried expression. "Yeah." "You sure." She asked again unsure of my answer and I just nodded. "Well, what did my dad say?" She asked. " start packing your bags cos we leaving early tomorrow." Her jaw dropped. It was like she was in a shock. " close your mouth, the flies will enter." She immediately closed her mouth but her expression didn't change. " you think I couldn't manage, didn't you?" I asked her with amusement. "N..no it's not like that." I smirked " well it's my cue to leave now, will meet tomorrow at 7 sharp," she just nodded. And escorted me to my car. " sleep tight girlfriend."I smirked and left her with a shock expression. Oh this winter break is going to be fun.