-chapter 17-

"Wake up Mikasa," Levi shook her body, wanting to let her know about Christmas and what he got Akane. She groaned but eventually got up, covering up her body from the night before.

"Levi! Leave!" Mikasa screamed and buried her face under the cover that covered her body.

"I just wanted to tell you I got Akane's Christmas presents, I know with all this stress with Eren you forgot," Levi smiled at Mikasa and waved. "Get dressed because we have to get presents for Eren and he needs to do the same." Mikasa nodded as Levi closed the door behind him. Eren snacked his arms around Mikasa's waist and rubbed them slowly.

"E-Eren, I have to get dressed, I have to go Christmas shopping," Mikasa rose from the bed and walked to their bathroom which was connected to their bedroom.

"Shit, I didn't realize it was so close." Eren followed Mikasa into the bathroom and crawled into the shower with her.

"Do you want anything for Christmas Eren?" Mikasa asked, grabbing the shampoo bottle and rinsed her hair. Eren smirked and bit his lip. "Eren?"

"Oh sorry," he awkwardly laughed, "um, how about some new clothes, you know?" She rolled her eyes and grabbed her wash towel and washed her body.

"Could you be anymore specific?" They both chuckled as Mikasa climbed out of the shower, goosebumbs crawling on her skin from the sudden bitterness from coming out of the warmth.

"How about a sweatshirt? I desperately need one with the cold coming soon," Eren yelled over the water as Mikasa hurried and got dressed. "What about you Mika?"

"Hmm, I really have been wanting a new set of lingere, but I'll get that myself," she smiled to herself as Eren blushed.

"Uh, anything else?"

"How about some lotion? And also, Levi got Akane gifts, but could you still get her something special from you?"

"I was planning it on my love."

"Okay good, I have to go, okay? Could you watch Akane?" Eren climbed out of the shower, the water glistening over his abs. Mikasa blushed and was about to leave before the dirty thoughts took over, but Eren stopped her by grabbing her from behind.

"Of course baby, I love you," Eren whispered Mikasa's ear as she left, feeling wetness behind her from Eren's body.

"Ready Mikasa?" Levi asked as she walked into the living room where Akane played with her elephant in her playpen.

"Yup!" Mikasa grabbed her purse from the side table and left with Levi.

***

"Thank you so much for doing this," Mikasa preached and dug around at the goodies she got her family.

"Of course!" Levi leaned over and kissed her forehead. "As long as you got me something." Mikasa laughed as they approached her house.

"I'm going to head home to four-eyes, okay? I'll see you tommrow with Christmas Eve," Levi explained as Mikasa left his car, smiling back at him. She gave him a thumbs up and waddled to the front door, unlocking it.

"Mommy's home!" Mikasa yelled as her baby and her boyfriend, hopefully soon to be husband came running to her in a group hug.

"Presents?" Akane grabbed the bag from Mikasa, but she made sure to hold it tighter.

"No no baby, those are for you!" Eren pointed out and sat on the couch with Mikasa as her back felt as though it was on fire.

"You okay angel?" Mikasa nodded and clutched her stomach, feeling a pain shoot through her.

"Shit." Eren looked down and saw that Mikasa's water had broke.

"Mommy pee?" Eren sighed and knelt down to his daughter.

"Sweetheart, Mommy is having your baby brother. Can you go get me the phone?" Akane nodded and ran into the kitchen as Eren tried to relax Mikasa as much as he could.

"It's okay Mikasa, I'm here," Eren lifted Mikasa's back up as she moaned in pain. Her wet hair stuck to her forehead and her eyes read nothing but pain.

"Akane, I really need the phone honey!" Eren started to lose his patience as their daughter came running in, crying and having someone already on the phone. "Who are you talking to Akane?"

"Unwle Wevi," Akane looked down and gave Eren the phone.

"Hello?" Eren rubbed Mikasa's back as she felt another contraction.

"Akane called and said Mikasa's in a lot of pain. What happened?"

"She's in labor."

"She WHAT!?" Levi screamed over the phone as Eren had to remove it from her ear from the sudden scream. "I'll be right over." Eren hung up and sighed as he dialed the nearest doctor, Armin.

"Hello?"

"Hey Armin. I'm sorry to bug you but could you please come over? Mikasa is in labor and we need a doctor right away," Eren sounded urgent as Armin nodded over the phone.

"I'll be right over."

****

"Mikasa, I need you to push one last time, okay?" Armin yelled over Mikasa's moan in pain. Levi had taken Akane outside, even though he wanted to see his sister give birth to his nephew, the circumstances were not ideal.

Mikasa pushed with all her might as she held onto Eren's hand as a baby's cry filled the room. Mikasa's face was covered with tears and sweat as she sighed in relief.

"Congratulations Mikasa and Eren on the healthy baby boy," Armin let the couple look down at the baby for a few minutes. His features resembled a lot of what Eren looked like as a baby, chubby cheeks and dark brown hair. His cries were music to the couples ear as Armin took the baby away for a few minutes to was him.

"What are we naming the little one?" Eren asked, looking at his remarkable wife.

"I was thinking Noah, I always loved that name." Mikasa smiled as did Eren as they kissed passionately. They looked back at one another as they stopped kissing and smiled. Akane came in soon after and held onto Levi's hand,

"Hi sweetheart!" Mikasa smiled down at her child and hugged her Akane climbed next to her mother.

"Are you okay?" Mikasa smiled and patted her daughters head.

"I'm fine sweetheart." Eren smiled at the scene and noticed that Armin was coming back with the baby.

"Akane, would you like to see you baby brother?" Eren asked his daughter as she jumped up and down.

"YES YES YES!" Armin put Noah in Akane's arms as Eren held him below. She smiled and began to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Eren asked.

"I'm just so happy I have someone to play with." Mikasa and Eren looked at each other and began to tear up.

"He'll always play with you sweetheart, I promise," Mikasa butt in and smiled at her daughter. "I love you three so much." Mikasa smiled at her family and fell asleep shortly after.