Decisions...decisions..

|Jungkook|

|Jungkook|

  Jungkook allowed his hand to glide over the soft muzzle of the horse before him. The black horse let out a small neigh, leaning his head further into Jungkook's palm. Jungkook's eyes shone with amazement and his lips tilted up into a small bunny smile.

"You look like you're enjoying yourself." Maggie snorted as she filled the hay feeder with hay.

The boy didn't look away from the horse or stop gliding his hand over its neck while responding,"It's been a long time since I've seen a horse." Jungkook breathed out in wonder, his eyes glowing with excitement.

Maggie hummed and turned around to glance at the younger one. A small smile tugged on her lips at the sight before her. Jungkook looked calm and content as he stared at the horse with wide eyes. His lips were pulled back into a small smile, revealing his two front bunny teeth, causing Maggie to bite her lip to stop herself from commenting on it.

"So did you ask me to come here to make Glenn jealous?" Jungkook finally stepped away from the horse and turned to look at Maggie.

The said girl raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against the stable,"Why would you think that?"

"I may be a bit slow but I didn't miss the looks you two exchanged." Jungkook smirked slightly, watching as the horse walked over to the hay and began to munch on it.

Maggie rolled her eyes playfully and straightened out,"He's been distant ever since he came back from the town. Maybe you know why."

Jungkook frowned in thought before shaking his head,"I don't know, but I think talking to him would be better than making him jealous." Gguk sent her a timid smile, feeling a lot more comfortable with her after spending a few hours together looking after the horses.

"I Didn't know a fetus like you would know much about relationships." Maggie teased, a playful grin adoring her face.

A small blush coated Jungkook's pale cheek before he squinted his eyes and sent her a glare,"Shut up," The boy muttered, causing Maggie to release a small laugh.

Jungkook rolled his eyes with a small smile, feeling his stomach tingle in happiness. The loneliness he used to feel every night was nowhere to be found. Gguk smiled at the thought before speaking,"Age has nothing to do with it. I'm smart."

Maggie stopped laughing and looked up at him, her face a bit more serious than before,"You wouldn't be here if you weren't."

Jungkook bit his lip and looked away, falling deeper into his thoughts. The sound of the stable door opening caused Gguk to look up and turn towards the entrance.

Dale walked inside, his eyes jumping all over the place before settling in Jungkook. He approached the pair with determination, causing Jungkook to frown in confusion.