six

real life ! (thank u for 100 reads 🥺)

november 28
—————

i woke up in a nice bedroom confused. i then remembered that i was at jaden's house and not my own. i sat up reaching for my phone. i unlocked it and scrolled through notifications and what not.

i heard someone knock on my door and then open it. jaden came in and ran over jumping onto the bed laying down next to me and getting under the covers. i laughed and laid down next to him, resting my head on his chest. "thank you," i smiled hearing his heart beat against my ear.

"for what?" he asked confused.

i sighed,"for inviting me here. for treating me so nicely these past few weeks. being there for me after caleb dumped me. ya know, that type of stuff."

he chuckled and started to play with my hair, "no problem. just trying to make you happy."

we laid there for a while just talking. after a while i got up to get ready for the day considering it was thanksgiving and i wanted to look somewhat nice. i went and took a shower jamming out to my christmas playlist. i changed into a light pink plaid skirt and a white button up that i tucked into my skirt messily. i left my hair at its natural state and did some pretty basic makeup. after i was done i slipped on my white af1s and called it good.

i walked out of the bedroom and was greeted by josh avani and sam. i sat with them and started talking to them.

"dude did you see the way that jaden was looking at you all night," avani smiled raising her eyebrow.

i shook my head and sam and josh laughed. "dude he was staring at you all night," sam sighed looking at me.

i gave them all a confused face, "why?"

"he obviously likes you sky," josh intervened. i shook my head trying to deny the thought, "he doesn't. we're just friends and nothing more than that."

avani sighed taking a sip out of her water, "whatever you say sky."

i sighed and wondered, does jaden actually like me like that? i mean he playfully flirts but i don't think he means it. he might. i don't know. i'm so confused right now.

jaden ran down the stairs and walked over to us. "hey guys," he smiled at everyone. he poked at my hair and i giggled.

jadens mom walked into the door with multiple bags of food. i stood up to grab some stuff and help her and so did everyone else. "thank you guys," jadens mom smiled at all of us.

we took the bags into the kitchen and set them on the island as his mom started setting things up for her to start cooking the thanksgiving meal. "skylar are you allergic to anything?" his mom asked.

i shook my head and smiled, "not that i know."

"good because i have a very good plans for this meal," she smiled as she turned on the oven.

while jadens mom cooked the food we all sat around and talked plus helped make some food. "skylar you look really pretty," jaden said while everyone was separately talking and not paying attention to us. jaden and i were sitting next to each other on the floor and i looked over at him and giggled, "you don't look too bad yourself hossler."

he pulled at his shirt cockily and smirked, "i try.. i try."

i laughed and playfully shoved him causing us both to laugh. we stopped laughing and just kind of stared at each other. i noticed him look down at my lips and slowly start to lean in. i didn't even realize it but i was too. i quickly stood up causing jaden to flinch and look up at me confused, "i uhh- have to use the bathroom."

he nodded and i speed walked towards the bathroom. once i got in there i shut the door and locked it. i looked at myself in the mirror and cussed myself out.

"skylar you fucking idiot i cant believe you did that oh my god," i whisper yelled at myself in the mirror.

"you doing ok in there?" anthony knocked causing me to jump and immediately swing the door open. "yup!" i smiled and walked past him back over where everyone was at and noticed jaden sitting by payton looking kind of sad. i felt bad. i wasn't trying to make him feel sad.

he looked up at me and i smiled causing him to suddenly get happier. i sat down on the floor next to avani and chase who were talking about chains. i just casually listened in just as jadens mom told us all that the food was done. everyone stood up and walked over to the table. jaden and i both stayed behind.

"you all good jae?" i asked hugging him.

he nodded wrapping his arms around my waist, "most definitely."

we let go of each other and i smiled at him as we walked over to the table and sat next to each other. everyone got some food and started eating. we all talked, laughed and enjoyed each other's company. i felt so happy being with them. i didn't want to ever leave.

THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG OMG OMG