Chapter 30: An Eensy-Weensy Crisis And Consideration

Start from the beginning

Jungkook made his way over to the bar he always went to with Tae, they'd usually just drink and end up under the sheets, but this time, Jungkook's going alone.

The migraine torturing him was making him more pensive and uncomfortable, his heart was aching and so was his body. 

Opening the door of the bar, he huffed loudly, sitting down on a stool and ordering a quick drink.

"Jungkook?" 

Jungkook turned at the calling of his name, seeing the worker he's been covering for.

Lalisa Manoban. 

"Oh, Lisa...Hi." Lisa smiled, twirling her hair and sitting near him. 

The pretty girl was wearing a short red dress, a leather jacket and red high heels. Lisa was quite buttered up, she had fiery red lipstick on, foundation that matched her perfectly, eyeshadow that complimented her eyes and her blush that made her look even cuter. She was quite stunning, just not for Jungkook. Especially because someone completely different was on his mind right now.

"Kooks, are you okay?" Lisa ordered a drink, leaning on the table and looking at him. Jungkook sighed, drinking his order.

"I'm okay I guess." Lisa frowned, tilting her head, "You don't seem okay, do you need some help?" 

Jungkook sighed, downing the drink, "Lisa..." The girl, played with her glass, "You can trust me, Jungkookie." Jungkook gave in at her words, nodding.

She took his hand, leading him outside and sitting him down on a bench. "Alright, start." Jungkook rubbed his hands together, "Well, you know the boy I love? Taehyung? My husband?" Lisa nodded, smiling. 

"I said some...fucked up things, Lisa...I feel so bad. We fought and I just messed up so bad, I wasn't giving him enough attention, he must feel so lonely..." Lisa patted his back, "Calm down." Jungkook held his breath for a bit, letting one long breath out and smiling a pained smile.

Jungkook suddenly burst out crying, getting hugged by Lisa as she whispered reassuring things like, "Shh, it's okay, he'll forgive you. From what you've told me about him, he seems like such a great person."

Jungkook nodded, "He really is, h-he's t-too good f-for me.." Lisa nodded, "He really is..." The ravenette cried a little harder, nodding at her statement, but Lisa smiled cheekily, "And you're too good for him." 

Jungkook looked up, "Huh?" Lisa patted his thigh, "You're too good for each other, that's what makes you the perfect couple. You do everything to satisfy him, and he does his best to satisfy you. You're trying so hard for each other, that you're falling and ignoring your pains and bruises, getting back up and ignoring both of your heart aches, ready to help each other immediately. Here's my advice, just go home, pick him up, get on your bed and just cuddle, just cuddle and whisper sweet nothings into his ear. That's what I do to my girlfriend when we fight. It always works, we end up sharing our thoughts and the mishaps that happened to us, we discuss the core of the fight and end up just kissing." 

Jungkook smiled really widely, hugging Lisa, "Thank you so much! I'll make sure to do that. You're such a huge help. I can't thank you enough, I'm literally a dumbass at stuff like this, so you've really helped me out from all my worrying."

The red head grinned, "You're welcome, now go get 'em, bunny!" Jungkook hugged her once more, literally running home. Citizens and pedestrians might've stared, but he really didn't care.

Upon arrival, he unlocked his door and slammed it open, then repeating the same action backwards to close it. Jungkook called out Tae's name, going to their bedroom, not seeing him there, he went to the bathroom knocking on the door.

After a few seconds, Taehyung unlocked the door, playing with his sleeves and looking down. Jungkook smiled one of the biggest smiles, picking his lover up by the legs and wrapping them around him, he kissed him on his neck and face, throwing him onto their bed and chucking off his shoes, getting on himself.

Taehyung looked confused and amused at the same time as Jungkook picked him up again, scooting to the back of the bed and hugging the other so tightly, Taehyung started giggling.

The brunet flipped round, now facing Jungkooks chest, he just laid down on the others chest, hugging him closely. "I'm sorry, Kookie."

"I'm so much more sorry, cutie." 

Taehyung giggled, kissing his nose.

Jungkook ruffled his hair, kissing his head over and over. Taehyung looked up at him with doe eyes, smiling nervously.

"Jungkookie..." 

Jungkook kissed his nose, "Yes, love?"

Taehyung gulped, "I'm sorry if it's the wrong time to ask but..." Taehyung went quiet, his bold words turning into soft murmurs, he had trailed off and Jungkook got worried, "What, babe?"

"Can we adopt?"

Well...