my girl✞

Here I am sitting on the couch getting head from one of the baddest bitches in Michigan right now. My bitch Rubi Rose we've been dating for 6 months now and I like to believe she the one. I mean she got a good ass body and some fire ass head but I don't know something missing. Now it's not just about sex but with her it's different. I be wanting to break up sometimes but can't seem to do it for whatever reason.

"Trey." She whines snapping me out of my thoughts. "It's been over 10 minutes you usually nut by now." I don't say shit cause I have nothing to say.

"Who the fuck You been with nigga and don't lie to me!" She yells at me.

"No one calm that shit down. Done ruined the damn mood." I tell her back pulling my boxers up and standing.

"No I'm sorry come on baby." She pulls my arm and I hover over her.

She's now sitting on the couch legs bent open with me holding it while we're kissing. I feel myself get back hard when she bites my neck.

I slide her thongs off and start rubbing her clit. I kiss down her body and stop at her right nipple sucking them. My baby got some nice little tittes and I think I love them more than I love her honestly.

I put more pressure on it and she lets out a loud moan but not as loud as when I start rubbing faster on her clit. "Come on baby." She moans.

While she takes her top off I take my boxers back off watching her.

She lays back on the arm rest and I get on my knees in front of her. I place one hand in her lower tummy the other touching her wetness. "Quit it." She whines for the hundredth time today.

With that I slide right into her. She moans right away. I start off at a slow pace teasing her knowing she likes it rough. "Harder ba-." She starts moaning crazy when I quicken my strokes before she could even finish what she was about to say.

She try's to straighten her legs but I go all the way in leaning into her for a kiss. I begin to move away from the kiss but she bites down on my lip not letting go. I bring my right hand up around her neck pounding her shit hard.

"Trey." She moans when I let go. I know I have a good couple minutes left so I put her on all fours sliding back in. "Fuck." I moan grabbing waist. "Trey." She moans again.

She's now on top of me riding me. She's in my neck while riding. That and sucking dick is her favorite. I slide my finger in her ass while she's clapping on my shit. She lets out a different moan. After a minute of that she starts to shake and I hold her back for support. "Oh shit." She lifts up a bit while she's cums.

I feel myself building up after that and lay her down on the couch so I won't nut in her. "Do it on my mouth baby." She opens her mouth and I put hover over her beating my meat until I'm dripping in her mouth and I know she loves that shit.

It's the next day 11:30 a.m. and I get ready for work. I do private haircuts but I'm really into tattoos. I always had an eye for art a couple friends let me tat them and I haven't stopped once this was 5 years ago. It's actually how I met Rubi. About a year ago I was supposed to give her a tat but she pussied out but she ended up giving me her number and the rest is history.

Her uncle owns a tattoo shop and she got me in there and I'm thankful for that even if I don't show it. Rubi is very talented too. She can draw real good and she's good at makeup. I be tryna get her to tat but she be scared I don't even know why but hey that's my girl for you.

"I'm ready." She says walking up to me smacking on some gum. My clients girlfriend is getting her makeup done by Rubi so we're going together.

"Yeah come on." I say hitting her ass before walking out.