T W E N T Y - F O U R

The knocked out brunette stirred lightly from his vague state and fluttered his eyes open to the single bulb hung in the center of the ceiling. That only caused more to his massive headache though. He squinted and struggled through the darkness, surely feeling a presence near.

He wasn't sure where he was taken but he assumed he was taken to one of their, many hideouts. "Alcazie!" He called out, the echo of his voice sounding in the dim room he was placed in. "Alcazie! Show your self!" He called again, groaning at the pain of his pounding headache.

Why knock a guy out like that? He panted a bit and lifted his head back up with sweat coating his forehead; it was burning in there. Colby twisted at his wrists but soon realized he was tied down to a wooden chair. His ankles were tied to the legs of the chair and his wrist were tied to the arms rests, quite tightly.

Suddenly, a cloth wrapped around the brunette's mouth making him force back the call he was bound to do again. "Are you going to shut up or will I have to make you?" The voice of Alcazie growled through the dense air as he now appeared through the darkness, finally showing up.

The guy forcing Colby's mouth shut snickered and pulled a little harder causing Colby to bite down on the cloth. "I see you're doing quiet well." The older man taunted as he lifted Colby's shirt with the dagger gripped in his hand.

Colby's gaze followed the knife before meeting his opponent's haunting smirk. Saying Colby wasn't scared was quite an understatement but then again he felt much stronger now. And felt a strong need of revenge towards the man who had deliberately kidnapped his lover. His everything.

Colby thrashed at the gag but was to no use. He huffed and bit down on the man's hand making him let him go with a yelp of pain and mutters of profanities. "Where's Sam?" Colby growled, backing out of the plan they had all agreed on. 'What are you doing!?' The voice through the small chip planted in his ear exclaimed, resembling Ilya now directing the microphone.

Colby ignored the voice he could only hear and clenched his bound fists as Alcazie chuckled. "Oh Sammy, Sammy. Such a doll." He laughed and paced around the brunette that was only filled with more and more hatred for the other.

"What did you do to him, Alcazie!?" He yelled again and kept his deathly glare on the person who might as well, ruined his life. "Nothing you need to worry about. Yet." He grinned before walking off, the darkness enveloping him fully.

"Alcazie!"

Screams escaped the blond's lips as pain shoots through every cut that was formed on his delicate, weakened skin. With a few more slices, Joshua pulled away amused and wiped the blood off on his sleeve, a grin never leaving his face.

Sam's breathing was heavy as he dropped his head in defeat and exhaustion. Tears dripped down his nose and landed on his clothed thighs. His wrists were aching badly from the chains wrapped around them, and his body also ached from being seated down for hours.

"Don't take this personally blondie. I'm just trying out my gifts." Joshua laughed and went to grab another one of his many many knives, displayed on a table close to him.

"Ah, this seems like a good one." He nodded in approval and grabbed another one of the sharp knives that were decorated with quite a nice design. "P-Please.." the blond whispered and bit back sobs.

"Now, now. We don't want to disappoint your pal Joshua, do we?" The other gasped and shook his head with disapproval. Sam just closed his eyes and dropped his head that was forced up.

With slight screeching of knives against each other, Joshua went to form another one of his many cuts on Sam, when the large metal door was pushed open.

"That's enough, Joshua."

676 words