Chapter 5

After a long night of insomnia I finaly managed to fall asleep. Un fortunately for me the  alarm clock sounded in that moment. I did the same routine of every morning and once I was ready I walked to the school. I entered the room, greeted "everyone" (meaning my friends), and the classes passed by uneventfuly. 

  For some reason the idea of going to the rehearsals after classes everyday thrilled me. And seeing Jason... WAIT WHAT?!! what am I thinking about? Jaso is just a friend, and my best friend's older brother. Altjough his eyes are really pretty, and his hair... RACHEL STOP IT!!!

  At the end of the day we all went to the rehearsal. We were working in the same pairs as last time and i could see Hazel was very comfortable working with Victor. When it finished Jason went with me to take out some things I had left in my locker. The moment I opened the door a small paper fell to the floor. I picked it up and saw it had something written in red.

  They say those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it.

  I did't understand what it meant or why it was in my locker, but one detail caught my eye: the "s" in "history" was Sirius' symbol. Janson must have noticed the change in my expresion because he came over and read the paper. His expresion turned more serious.

  "What do you think it means?" he asked.

  "I don't know, but I feel it has something to do with the creepy book and the hidden part that said the shadows would return. But what does it have to do with us?"

  He shrugged. "I dunno, but it souns fun, like from a movie."

  "FUN?!! Are you crazy? This is nothing near fun. And yes, it's like from a movie, but not from the good ones."

  "But, don't you think it's interesting? First the book and now this."

  "No! It's not interesting. It's scary." Besides it reminds me of my father, I thought. "Let's go, I need to do my homework."

  "Wait, you can't leave like that, this looks serious. Why don't we call the others and tell them? Maybe they can help us decipher someting and..."

  "You know what, let's talk tomorrow. I didn't sleep last night so if you're not goingt with me I'll go home alone." having said that I turned arround and left.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, I was in exams week when we wrote it but I promise the next chapters will be longer.

Anyway remember to vote and comment.  :)