Egonoid Momentum

The life I experience as a young adult who is capable to disclose profoundness and entitlement is indeed an unexpected vitality I never believe will choose to stay in my soul. At least...until people started to question my age and mock the circumstance I live in at the moment their minds can't find the right medium to justify what is known dangerous and confusing to be rationalized in our world. An event, which never ceases to amaze me in my 20s, despite all I have done so far was mostly about initiating a deeper insight towards scenarios and aftermath.

The amount of sheer intimidation I received as I lived with this kind of background has made me realize that modern humans have become way too comfortable with maintaining their portrayal and well-being to the point where it has caused the ability to give response and dialogue to be considered as a myth. I feel uncomfortable to see...how this particular behavior is being taken to the point of a dead-end as if there's a role and fulfilling compulsion that is going to be rewarded for its perpetrators.

I have spent almost every hour of my day learning to soften my language in uttering the bitter truth and many other enslaving mindsets, but still...I can never understand why the people in today's atmosphere can never bring their minds to a point of interest and tolerance where they need to be able to endure and replace their pornographic ego with a rawness that can bring humans out from midway that anchors cowardice.

The outcome of this nuance has bred an extreme amount of young offspring that is incapable of distinguishing which serenity that prolongs formidable drama and which one that can provide suppression for the upcoming squabbling. A detrimental phenomenon, which has involved the world and my existence to witness many findings and fatigue that can't be cured in a matter of few years.

 A detrimental phenomenon, which has involved the world and my existence to witness many findings and fatigue that can't be cured in a matter of few years

Although...this kind of disparagement has caused many individuals from my generation to become drastically disinterested in digging into personal riddles and instincts, still...there is no generation in sight who is willing to take the responsibility for accelerating this course of action, which is a broken state of mind that I don't understand why only ends at the seat of the waiting room and not being taken into the middle of a war room.