Chapter Twenty-Nine

James and Saladin flew at each other with a full energy aura. The green and blue aura created a shockwave of pure energy as if two comets collided. James punched Saladin clear in the face with a left and right hook. He recovered and countered. Saladin took James' punch, blocked his kick, and kneed him hard in the stomach. James yelped in agony. Saladin used superspeed and gripped his head with his hands and held James by the neck with his other hand like a rag doll. He backhanded James hard until he penetrated deep within the ground.

James' blue aura grew more intense as he screamed from the top of his lungs. His muscles expanded and tightened as he took a breath, pushing the dirt off him. James' blue aura bubble expanded. His eyes turned green with a less tint of blue.

"I was expecting more from you, boy." Saladin turned to face him with glowing green eyes.

The ground shook and blue energy grew in waves. Rocks began to float in the air. James with full blue aura charged back at Saladin in air, landing punches he couldn't counter. James head-butted Saladin, shattered his rib cage with his supercharged fist, and fired blue balls of energy projection at his face and chest. 

Not giving Saladin time to recover, James punched and kicked Saladin in the air. Saladin regained his balance, staring at James with his hands tightened. His face healed. Green aura energy grew to new heights within Saladin that mirrored his rage as he yelled.

"You dare!" Saladin shot green energy from his hands at James at full force.

"I'm not done with you yet, Saladin." James struggled against his energy.

"We need to help, James. Hard Drive, cover me." Finder walked forward.

"Anora, what are you doing? You need to stay here where it is safe." King Avernus reached out with his hand.

Finder turned around. "James needs my help. I have no time to argue with you father. Stay with mother and Haru San, you think you and Hard Drive can give me cover?" 

Haru San fired his gun and reloaded. "Yes we can."

"Finder, you don't have to do this alone let me help." Hard Drive blinked with concern.

"You are helping, I just need you to provide cover. I will be okay. I promise." Finder hugged and kissed him on the lips.

His organic cheeks blushed as his eyes blinked. Androids were moving in. Hard Drive turned and blasted them. "Go, we will give you the cover that you need."

Hard Drive blasted twenty androids in front of Finder as she ran past them. She rolled one of her selves up and activated her golden bracelet that sent out a beacon to call upon her bat vultures.

They all came as commanded, flapping their wings. Talak dived down, clearing a path for Finder to get on her back. Cover your ears." Finder yelled out to her father and Haru San and Hard Drive. The high pitched shriek sound destroyed all the androids. Malefen and Dasa fired intense sound waves from the air, destroying as many androids on site. 

Saladin looked up at the Bat vultures coming his way. "I can feel your aura draining, boy."

Saladin fired his green energy blast from his free hand at Finder and the Bat vultures. Talak dodges Saladin's attack, moving side to side. Finder eyed Saladin intently. 

"Oh, Finder, what a pleasant surprise. I knew our path would cross." Saladin fired multiple energy blasts from his hand.

Talak's wing was damaged from the blast and spiraled down. Finder held on to him. Talak made a hard land. Finder got off Talak to check on him. He moaned with a slight shriek. Androids were walking in their direction.