Description (Revised)

Full name: Siren Amare Sapientia Venatrix Sin Roseworth

Stage Name: Siren Sin

Age: 14

Appearance: dark plum colored hair that curls slightly at the ends, one amethyst hued eye and one silver blue iris, a pale creamy complexion with no blemishes, and red tinged lips. She is a few inches shorter than Ciel and has a delicate form.

Siren has a very close relation to the gods and goddesses of Greek mythology. She is not a demigod; she is a descendant of Thanatos, the god of death, so she is still a part of his bloodline.

Also Siren was blessed by many goddesses and gods in addition to having a strange bloodline. This allows her to have godly powers, so she is not a goddess but pretty close.

These are the gods and powers:

Artemis- goddess of the hunt and moon. She was blessed by the goddess when she was young and lost in the woods. The goddess took a liking to her and because of the blessing she is able to speak with animals, hunt but only at night, and she never misses her target when shooting.

Athena- goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. She was blessed by the goddess because of her brilliant mind and love of literature. She is able to formulate a plan on the spot, and has a wonderful combat skills. She can obtain knowledge from a person my simply having physical contact.

Aphrodite- goddess of love and beauty. Siren was blessed because of her beautiful soul and kind heart. Cupid took a liking to the girl as well because she has passion and fight unlike most children or descendants of Aphrodite. She is able to charm speak, and predict future romances and break ups.

Siren has siren blood in her as well which allows her to use the controlling and enchanting voice that they are known for. She also has the ability to grow wings or a fish tail when in need.

Calypso-descendant of the Titan Atlas. Siren is related to her distantly.

Circe-enchantress. She is also related to the goddess, and has some of her magic given that Siren has a unique blood line

Hades- god of the underworld. He blessed her because of her relation to Thanatos. She is able to call upon the dead for help/ guidance. Also has the ability to shadow travel. She likes to play with Persephone's hellhounds.

Theme Song for this story- Carousel by Melanie Martinez

Likes- Night time and sunsets, rainy days, sunless skies (really hates the sun) singing, writing, sweets, Ciel, animals, the gods that blessed her, dark colors, fashion, reading.

Dislikes- her past, annoying people, her family (deceased) bright sunlight, mornings, bugs, cruel adults, being treated like a child.