Chapter 20 - Princess

Islo groaned and dug his fingers into my back

Islo groaned and dug his fingers into my back. I was halfly pulled out of my trance as I refocused on moving my hips.

He was louder than usual. He seemed to be into it a lot more than usual too, and I didn't understand why. I wasn't into it. I most of all wanted it to end so I could go back to sleep.

He had woken me up with kisses and initiated this. He kept whispering how much he wanted me, and I couldn't really say no to that. I had been very into it in the beginning, but now it all just felt dumb. I didn't even know why it felt dumb, but it did. It must've been like being in a play where you had to give into the role, but you couldn't and pretending to be someone else, feeling something you just weren't feeling, felt awfully fake. I felt fake.

"Quinn," Islo said. Warm hands landed on my cheeks, and I opened my eyes, looking down at him. "Look at me."

He smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back. He was so sweet. I lowered myself down and kissed him, moving my hips slower. He clenched his arms around me, pressing me to him.

"Gods, I love you," he murmured against my lips.

How could I not be into this? How could I be so distant when I was literally inside the man of my dreams, and he was professing his love to me?

"I love you too," I said very quietly, and placed my arms so I could run my fingers into his hair.

He groaned again, one hand slipping up in my hair and the other slipping down on my back. He pressed me closer again, and this time I felt everything clench.

I continued, even though my lover was finished. He sounded like he was losing his mind, begging me to not stop. I'd never stop when he sounded like that.

I came hard and kissed him even harder, while pleasure pulsed through my body.

"You are getting very good at that," he chuckled and pulled me down on his chest.

I snorted but didn't answer. I was just panting hard, trying to get my breath under control again.

"You couldn't sleep?" I asked, tipping my head up.

"No, and you were looking extraordinarily beautiful as you just lied next to me."

I laughed and started kissing his chest instead of actually replying to his compliment. I didn't know what to say. I had never thought I looked good while I slept. I mean, I didn't know if I did. Al had once told me I was a very quiet sleeper and barely moved or made any sounds. Wasn't the worst thing in the world, I guess.

"Are you planning to make me go again?" Islo asked with the softest voice in the world.

"Who knows?" I murmured and continued.

"Gods, Quinn."

I spread my legs over his and just continued to worship his body. This was what I needed. I needed to show my appreciation for him. How much I loved him. How I was his, entirely.