He's your Heavenly Father.

"Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures

"Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures."
James:1:18

The above portion of scripture, explains something really vital in our lives as Christians. That is Our son ship to God. If you read it it one more time, you'll see that God gave birth to us.

From what the Bible tells us, , "Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth... In other words, God Almighty gave birth to us. But not to every one. There are people who say, "Well God created all of us." it's frantically a right statement but He didn't give birth to everyone.

The ones that God gave birth to, are the Born-again Christians.

The Bible states, "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever."
1 Peter:1:23

From the theme verse above, I want you to notice the word 'begat'. It means a lineage. So as Christians, we are from God's lineage. He is our father. He gave birth to us through His word.

God being our Father,  is more concerned about us, His kids, than any body else. I'm a witness. When I had just received Christ into my heart. I dealt with a lot of self condemnation and I just couldn't forgive myself for whatever wrong I did . I used to blame myself over everything because I thought that by doing what I thought was right could help me get relieved from the condemnation.

I was a new Christian. But the burden of sin and guilt still roamed in my heart on a daily basis. (Sorry if this is uncalled for). I used to cry almost every night from about 8-9pm. I didn't know what was happening with me: I read my Bible, prayed everyday, attended all services. I didn't know about God's Father hood.

All until I met God personally. Not like in a bright light or a flicker. It was rather through learning that God was My Ever present help in time of need in prayer.

I remember,  I was in prayer personally with Him. I thank Him for the gift of other tongues.  And that's when this was revealed to me."... My ever Present Help in times of need... " I had never read it any where, nobody had ever told it to. I knew no one else could have said it.  Tears just ran through my eyes.

The Bible says,"For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin."
Hebrews:4:15

This above scripture talks of Jesus. In simpler terms, it's stating that Jesus is touched by the feelings of our infirmities. He's concerned about us in every way. Even if you did the worst thing that you could have never imagined you would do, He is Love. Jesus paid it all.

He'll never leave us alone, no matter the cost. We are the reason He died in the cross. He wouldn't forsake you because you did something wrong, because you have piercings, tattoos. No. A thousand times no. He loves you the way you are. You are His love child.

Further study
Mathew 18:14
Matthew 28: 20