Chapter 3 (REMAKE)

(Opening Theme)

After what happened with you and the girls, you cleaned up your house, and had on new clothes as you had bandages all over your body while Nepgear, Compa, and Rom was Healing you as Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, Uni, Ram, and IF was apologizing to you.

Neptune: Were sorry for hurting you Mister Giant. She said.

Noire, Vert, Uni, Blanc, Ram, and IF: Sorry. They said.

Y/N: *sighs*. It's okay girls, I forgive you all I guess, besides almost killing me to death, making me angry, and Neptune keep calling me a Titan from Attack On Titan. You said.

Nepgear, Compa, and Rom were done Healing you.

Compa: There you go Mister Giant, all better! She said.

Y/N: Thanks Compa, your a great nurse. You said as you head patted her head with your finger.

Compa blushed.

Compa: T-T-Thanks Mister Giant. She said.

Y/N: Thank You Nepgear and Rom as well. You said.

Nepgear & Rom: Your Welcome Mister Giant. They said.

Y/N: And please don't call me mister giant, my name Is Y/N. You said.

Noire: Y/N? That's your name? She asked.

Y/N: Yeah that's my name. You said.

Neptune: I didn't know you had a name. She said.

Vert: Sounds like a cute name for you cutie. She said.

You blushed when Vert said your name is cute and when she called you a cutie.

Y/N: So girls, I have a question. You said.

Uni: What is it? She asked.

Y/N: How did you girls ended up in a box and end up in my world? You asked.

Nepgear: Well very long story Y/N, what happened back in Gamindustri is that-

Neptune: TIME SKIIIIIIIP! She shouted.

Time Skip!

Y/N: Wow, that's what really happened? You all got transported here through this box? You asked.

Noire: Yeah, and it was all Neptune's fault for being curious and stupid! She said.

Neptune: I'm sorry gals! I couldn't resist it, it looked so shiny! She said.

They sighed at Neptune's curiosity & stupidity.

IF: So... How are we gonna get home? She asked.

The girls looked at each other and sighed a bit sadly.

Y/N: What's wrong girls? You asked.

Compa: Since we ended up in your world, we have no idea how to get back home. She said.

Neptune: I miss playing my games. She said.

Blanc: I miss my novels. She said.

Rom: Ram... I want to go home. She said with tears in her eyes.

Ram: Me too Rom. She said with little tears in her eyes.

Y/N: Well I don't know how to bring you guys back home, it's not my responsibility. You said.