CHAPTER 7

Rosie's P.O.V.
I felt my eyes slowly open as my head pounded. I look at the clock it's 7 am I mentally groan and lay my head back on my pillow I feel something hard on my neck and turn to see a shirtless Jack sleeping peacefully in my bed. Last nights events started pouring through my head making my already pounding head pound even more. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom to get some aspirin while checking my phone. I had a few messages from Mia telling me about her amazing night with Sammy and how she spent the night with him. I scrolled through to see a number that I didn't recognize I didn't hesitate to open it. It was Nate.
"Hey beautiful where'd you go?"
"I hope you got home safely. Wish you would have said goodbye.. call me when you get these"
I felt nauseous. How could he not remember what he did to me? Or does he not even know I saw. Who even gave him my number? I sat staring at my phone in confusion before it was snatched  out of my hands.
I looked up giving Jack a very annoyed look while he laughed and read the messages from Nate.
"What a jackass" he laughed
"Weren't you making out with the same girl right before this?" I asked really annoyed
"So? I'm not the one who invited you there to hang out." I wanted to yell at him but my eyes lingered down to him only in his boxers and his large bulge was evident. My mouth gapped open a bit.
"Take a picture it will last longer" he smirked "Now can I use the bathroom"
I rolled my eyes at his words and my embarrassment of starring I shoulder checked jack on my way out. I headed back in to my room to get ready for the day. I wasn't sure what I was going to be doing but I needed to do something to get my mind of this whole Nate thing. Maybe I'll call Mia and see if she can go get some coffee and maybe shopping with me. I changed into some new bra and panties and put only my ripped jeans on leaving me topless besides my bra. I started to curl my hair in loose curls when I noticed Jack starring at me.
"Take a picture it will last longer" I mocked his words.
"Don't tempt me." He smirked as I rolled my eyes "well I'm gonna get going see you at school probably.." he said awkwardly and I nodded.
Minutes later I heard the front door slam and a little bit of disappointment struck. I wish he would have kissed me again or stayed a little longer. What am I saying? There's no way me and Jack will ever be anything more than friends.. I mean project partners. I don't even think he dates girls anyways. He just sleeps with them. I roll the thoughts to the back of my head as I hear my phone ding, it was Mia saying she'd meet me at the mall for coffee and shopping.
Before I know it I'm walking into small cafe located inside our mall searching for Mia. I smile as I see her sitting in the corner with both our coffees.
"Oh my god!! You have to tell me what happened with Sammy?" I say smiling and sitting down.
"Wellll..." she starts laughing " honestly we didn't do anything together besides make out and talk all night. He didn't even care that I didn't want to sleep with him. He even asked me to hang out next weekend." She giggled
"Aw that's so cute! You guys would look good together!"
"Anyways what about you and Nate?" She ask as I roll my eyes and try not to seem upset. "Oh no what happened?"
I tell Mia everything that happened excluding everything that happened with Jack. She was my best friend but I feel she might judge me for everything going on with him. I probably shouldn't assume she will but I'm to nervous to tell her.
"Wow are you serious? He did not seem like the type! What an asshole! He's got a lot of explaining to do!" Mia said mad crossing her arms over her chest making me laugh.
We finished our coffees and started shopping. We went into Victoria Secret picking out some leggings and underwear. I picked mine out pretty quickly but Mia on the other hand takes forever! Finally we leave the store and make a stop at one of my favorite stores Zumiez. I start looking at their hoodies trying to figure which ones I wanted when I heard their voices. I turn to see Sammy talking to Mia laughing as Johnson, Nate, and Jack stand by. My stomach drops and I face my back to them hoping they wouldn't even acknowledge that I was there. I kept searching for clothing items trying to keep my mind off them behind me when I felt someone next to me.
"Hey ma.. you don't know how to text me back?" Nate laughed
"Ummm" I say my cheeks flushing
"Where'd you go last night?" He asked
"Umm home" I say continuing to look around
"Why didn't you say bye or something?"
"I thought you might be a little busy with your tongue down that girls throat." I say looking at him for only a second. His face was shocked.
"Listen it wasn't like that. I was drunk and so was she and I'm not like that.." he stutters "let me show you I'm different. I don't do that I promise. Let me get a chance with you.." he says
"Let me prove it to you let me take you out tonight?" My stomach hurt. I wanted to say no but I felt bad by denying him. I don't know why I feel this way he's the one who screwed up. I notice Jack following our every word.
"I..." I go to say before being interrupted by Jack
"Hey Rosie where still working on our project tonight right?" He asked making relief wash all over me.
"Yeah I almost forgot my place at 4 right?" I ask giving Jack thankful eyes.
"Maybe another time Nate?" I say and he nods his head kind of disappointed.
Finally the guys leave and we check out and get headed home. I start putting all my stuff away I bought when someone is knocking at my door. Who could that even be my parents weren't suppose to be back until Monday night. I swing open the door to be met by Jacks amazing brown eyes.
"Hey" he says

———————-
(A/N) finally here's an update guys! I love reading comments let me know what you're thinking!! Please read and vote!!