epilogue pt 1

"it's been such a long time, how was life back at your grandparents town?" hyunjin gushes as he looks at minho who had finally came back to seoul.

"it was...unexpected. i'm glad i went there" minho says with a slight hint of sadness in his voice.

the boys frown at minho's sad tone, but chan quickly lightened the atmosphere by changing the subject.

the boys started talking normally, chatting amongst themselves as they waited for the bell to ring.

minho let out a small smile as he looked at his friends, they managed to make things much easier for him.

after jisung left, minho immediately returned back to seoul, knowing that staying there any longer would only hurt him even more.

he knew that it was time for him to move on, jisung wouldn't want him to be dwelling and feeling sad over him.

deep inside him, minho knew that his heart would always have a special place just for jisung.

"so, any cute guys?" chan asks minho curiously, breaking his train of thoughts. minho's heart skips a beat as he recalls jisung.

"there was one in particular. i guess you could say he was...special?" minho smiles upon mentioning jisung, recalling the times they spent together.

the boys 'ooo-ed' at minho's response, leaning in to listen to minho talk about the mysterious boy more.

"i think i might've fallen in love with him" he confesses to his friends, only getting laughs in response to his answer.

"you've been there for like, two months. how could it be love?" seungmin says in disbelief.

minho smiles discreetly, shaking his head as he dismisses seungmin's answer.
they'll never understand anyways.

love is a complicated thing, especially for two teenage boys who barely knew anything about love.

but, they managed to find truth and purpose in each other. it might've just been two months, but within the short period of time, they learnt to love one another in ways beyond others could imagine.

they opened themselves up to each other, seeking comfort and hope in the other party. they were young and reckless, and others might laugh at the thought of two teenage boys falling in love within a span of two months.

minho knew that jisung wouldn't be his last love, he didn't know how things would go in the future.

he wasn't sure if he would learn to love someone else. would he ever truly get over jisung?

but he was sure that no matter who he meets in the future, he'll never forget his first love. han jisung.