The girl next to me twitched a little and I wondered if that was a regular thing. She widened her eyes and started using her iPhone. Pai looked at me with a sad look.

"Bruna and I are...not..." he struggled to say, and he kept looking at the girl while saying that. "Friends."

"Friends?" I repeated, really confused. "Then who is this?" I pointed at the girl with shiny brown hair.

My pai glanced at me for a second while I pushed my bottom lip out. When was he gonna stop looking at me like that? Was it something I said?

/Alana's POV/

"Well..this is my pal." Neymar said, and I started to giggle. "She decided that she'd help me with you today." correction, Neymar decided that I should come with him to pick him up. I wasn't too bothered by the fact that he wanted me to come meet his son with him. This was one of the first times that I was with him, by ourselves. It's not that over time I've developed some sort of like and yearn to be with him. Not at all.

"So, you and your friend Bruna are over?" I asked him, out of character.

"Yeah, and that friend, you know- she- she has my favorite Rolex." he said, and I gasped. "What?"

"That black R-Rolex?" I stuttered. Had I been drinking juice, I probably would have been flopping around, barely able to drink my juice. "The one with a little inscription on the inside?"

"Yeah...it suddenly was in a present box and- wait a minute- how did you know that it had an inscription?" he asked me with an eager expression, leading forward.

"I-I saw it in the light." I said, idiotically. "I mean, it reflected the light and I saw it had these gold words."

"Tudo passa." he whispered. "That's what it says." he said in a louder, but calm voice.

"Everything passes..." I repeated in english. "Tudo passa?" I asked outloud, recalling he had a tattoo of that on his neck. "Like that tat on your neck right?" I impusively reached out and touched his neck. My hand retracted, he turned around and he smiled, ever so slightly...

It was if I had done something right.

I smiled at him too, shy and blushing at this instance. He chuckled softly, and smiled at me with an even bigger smile. He opened his mouth to say something, but the car slowed to an abrupt stop.

It reminded me that when the clock was winding down, two days earlier. I was watching Neymar walk around while sweating and breathing heavily from all that running and goal scoring. He scanned the crowd, and then looked at the lower levels.

"Miss, this is your hotel right?" I didn't say anything, I was too caught up in reflecting on my most recent actions with Davi completely consumed on his father's phone. Neymar was staring out of his window, and the driver turned back to look at me. "Miss?"

"Huh?" I jumped. "Yeah, this is my stop..." I said slowly, hoping Neymar would turn back to say something. He was perched on the arm rest, looking out of the window. There were no paps here luckily. "Bye Davi, you're so cute." I ruffled his blonde hair before opening the door. I looked at Neymar and he was just staring out of the window. I slammed the door to get his attention but he still didn't move. The car didn't pull away from the curb yet but I decided that going home just yet was in the cards.

I knew that the team had an afternoon practice on top of the regular morning routine. That was two hours from now, and since I hadn't played in a match since August 19th, it was necesarry for me to attend as Andrew since Neymar had some problem with me all of a sudden.

"Bye lady!" Davi waved cheerfully, with a sweet squeaky voice, yelling out of the window with a grin. Oh I just loved kids, and I could tell that Davi was gonna grow on me.