epilogue

Eddie snuggled beneath Richie's arm that was wrapped over him, his back pressed flush to Richie's chest. His head was pressed against Richie's chin and their legs were tangled up comfortably.
The alarm was what woke them, blaring into their faces. Richie groaned, reaching over Eddie to turn it off.
Eddie smiled weakly, rolling over to face Richie and looking up at him. "Morning," Richie smiled.
He then kissed just above eddies lips because Eddie always denies early morning kisses until their teeth were brushed. He'd never allow himself to have horrid breath against his own probably horrid breath.
"Hey, handsome," Eddie giggled tiredly, letting out a small yawn that was identical to a kitten.
He curled up closer to Richie for warmth, his clothed chest not gaining much from Richie's bare one.
He looked up at his boyfriend, admiring something new. Today it was his jawline. It was so even and sharp, beautifully defined with nature's contour. Eddie wished he had a jawline like that.
To show his appreciation, he pressed a small kiss to the corner, smiling against his skin. Richie smiled in return, kissing the top of eddies head.
After a lot of cuddling, kissing, always indirect from the mouths, hugging, yawning, and sleepy talk, they reluctantly got out of bed. Eddie didn't pack another outfit, so he made due with the t-shirt he fell asleep in, the jeans he wore the day before and a hoodie that belonged to Richie.
He looked at himself in the mirror, smiling at his progress. As gross as it is, wearing dirty jeans, he didn't do anything except walk around Richie's house in them. They were necessarily dirty. Yet, despite the lack of germs invested in the denim, Eddie knows if it were just a couple months ago he'd gag at the thought of what he's done now. He'd finally broken free of his mother's grasp one step at a time, and he was so glad.
They arrived at school via bike, parking outside and walking in hand in hand.
They gave up on hiding their romantic affections about a week or two into their relationships when Henry found out, and since then, the school has learned as a whole to just ignore them. In the beginning, of course there was some teasing, but once they proved that nothing was going to stop their love for one another they gave up on trying to end it.
Unfortunately, their first class was separate, but that didn't stop either of them to zone out into a state where all they could see was Richie, Rich, Chee, or Eddie, Eds, Spaghetti.
Lunch rolled around fairly quickly considering they had first, where they met up at the losers designated table. They might as well have engraved a plaque on the end that says property of the losers club in golden embroidering, with a silver name plate to show where each one sits.
Richie on the left side beside Eddie and Stan on the other side of Richie with Bill next to him, often times they're closer than usual but no one really chooses to suspect anything from it.
On the other end, the right side of the table, there's Ben on the edge with Beverly beside him, then Mike. Despite the extra room, the only times they'll bring in someone new is if one has a study partner or a relative they want the others to meet.
Richie and Eddie are particularly cuddly, to none of the losers surprise, since today was the day they don't have first or second period together. Eddie is almost in his lap and has his head happily tucked beneath Richie's chin, his arms clinging onto his waist. Richie wraps one arm around him, eating with the other.
"You're so beautiful, rich," Eddie murmured. He smiled up at his boyfriend, kissing his dark brown, almost raven, colored curls.
"Stop being a sap," Richie chuckled, spoon feeding Eddie a bite of his macaroni like a baby, laughing when a piece dribbled out of eddies mouth onto his lap.
"You guys are disgusting," Beverly laughed, watching with an amused look on her face. She was leaned against Ben with her head on his shoulder, the other like a pillow for her slim figure.
"Oh hush, Marsh. You just wish you had a piece of me," Richie winked, earning a groan from everyone else, but it all turned to smiles.
Richie has learned, thanks to the constant reassurance from stan, that the losers all cherish him very dearly. It took a long time of secret meets and 'study sessions' for him to figure it out, but know the end, he always kind of knew it all along.
Eddie watches Richie like he's prey, waiting for the perfect moment. He finishes his conversation with stan, turning back to take a bite of his own food, but Eddie attacks his lips before he gets the chance. Richie is slightly taken aback, but is not one to turn down a kiss from his spaghetti man. He doesn't let the kiss get heated, but it's definitely one of the passionate ones. It's ended when bill finally mans up to beep him, where Richie pouts and pulls away.
"Record timing, we didn't get beeped until we were twenty seconds in!" Eddie grinned, high-fiving Richie with a smile.
"And it wasn't even stan," Richie chimed in, nuzzling his nose against eddies happily.
This is how it was now.
And this is how it stays.

Thank you all so much for reading heartless! This is unfortunately where the story ends. This has been a roller coaster of a book, a very unplanned one at that, but it's one of my better ones I guess. I can't go without having a book to write for very long, so I will most likely have an au ready and up within the next week. So watch for that. But really, thank you! I might consider a sequel but I'm not really sure. I don't know. But again, thanks!

-b👁👄👁
(Not putting my whole name you fools👁👅👁)