*Painting a smile*

Jack

Mission accomplished I could say. That dare was actually Merida's idea.

Now, Elsa and Punzie are friends. At least that's what I think they are.

Judging by the time they spend together, I'm pretty sure they're friends now.

"So, what do you think of her?" I asked Punzie.

"You were right! She is better than I thought she'd be." She smiled.

"Hi Punzie!" Flynn greeted giving Punzie a bouquet of flowers. Flynn has been courting her for a long time. I don't like Why Punzie is still playing hard to get.

"Thanks so much! You shouldn't have bothered getting these. Seriously, I have tons of them at home. I don't know where to display it now." Punzie laughed.

"Just let me do this, I want you to feel special." Flynn pleaded. I smirked. Okay, I was wrong about him too. Like how Punzie was wrong about Elsa.

"Okay Flynn, whatever you say." She said pecking his cheek.

"Jack, I have to go." Punzie said while Flynn waited for her.

"Sure!" I smiled.

Rapunzel

I smiled at Flynn as he opened the door of his car for me.

"So, where is our destination Milady?" He asked sitting at the driver's seat. I giggled at his attempt on acting like a royalty.

"To Elsa's house please." I said. He smiled at me and started driving.

Elsa and I have been hanging out for days now. I consider her as my best friend now. She makes me feel more comfortable than Mer. Considering that she's kinda boyish. Elsa got that side that I Really like. She's sweet and kind.

Also, She gives those amazing advises that I could do. She also cheered me up when I was sad once. That night at the dare. After that night I somehow got over Jack.

Lucky that I got dared to do that.

Or else, I'd be confused on what to do. On what or who to pick.

My lover or my love.

"We're here!" Flynn said enthusiastically. I looked at their house. Elsa was already waiting outside.

"Hi Rapunzel!" She greeted.

"I told you already, just call me Punzie." I said. We both entered their living room where her sister is there watching television.

"Punzie, what time do I pick you up?" Flynn asked. I looked at him.

"I'll text you." I said. There's no telling when.

"Okay!" He said getting on his car. I'm pretty sure he's going to hang out with his other friends. Besides, if he stays here, he would totally feel out of place.

"Let's just go to my room." Elsa said. I nodded.

I looked at the walls of her room. They were all painted, in the same theme. Winter. I looked at the biggest painting. It was a painting with 4 people. I can tell it was their family because I can see the little girls have the same hair color as Elsa's and Anna's.

I looked at the other painting. I see Elsa, Anna, Hiccup, Merida and Jack.

"Wow Elsa! Your paintings are amazing!" I said.

"But not as good as yours." She said. This is the first time I went in her room. We always hung out in mine. I toured her. So She saw all my paintings. I have a room full of them. Elsa liked staring at them as She speak.

"You know, I should include you in this painting. You and Flynn." Elsa said picking up some tools.

"You can help if you want." She said handing a paintbrush. I smiled.

"I'll paint Flynn. I wanna see how you paint me." I said. She smiled then nodded.

I started to paint him. And She painted me. First we did the base, then started painting details like the nose, eyes, mouth then we did the body. I made him covered in a  very thick jacket and a warm looking scarf. Elsa did the same in my figure. Flynn and I had matching clothes in the painting.

"I'm done!" Elsa said showing the painting. My hair in that painting was braided, with flowers on it.

I noticed something, the painting had something I haven't seen for a while.

All of us had smiles on our faces.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"It's great!" I said.

We sat on her bed and adored the painting. In the painting I was playing with Mer while Flynn was beside a tree.

We both laughed as we described the painting.

"That reminds me Punzie, when are you gonna say yes to Flynn." She asked. I stopped and layed down to her bed. While She grabbed her brush and painted another figure.

"The more he gets you, the more you resist." She added. She was painting swiftly but nicely.

"Well, my Mom said it's how you'll test him. If he Really loves me, he should be willing to wait." I said. I glanced at her painting of a red head boy.

"Oh, that does make sense." She agreed. The boy had warm clothes like the other figures. I realize She was painting Peter.

"And the longer you resist, the more you'll know if he'll wait." She added. The last touch to here painting was a big wide smile. I stare at the painting.

"Elsa?" I called. She hummed in response.

"How do you do that?" I asked. She stopped and looked at me.

"Do what?" She asked back.

"How do you paint a smile?" I asked. She looked at me weirdly.

"It's pretty hard. Painting something you don't Really see. Like how they smile that way. Hard." I said while my lips slowly curving downwards.

"Just think a happy thought, before you know it. Your already painting a smile. Pretty contagious Really. Once you see it you'll find yourself smiling too." Elsa smiled. Right. And now, I'm smiling too.

~C'mon guys, let's run! The machine should go on.~

"Look! It's so cool!" Jack said. Were in school, elementary school. 3rd grade.

"Yeah! Look at it!" Elise said. I glanced at the thing they were talking about. A butterfly! A blue one. It's so pretty!

"Wow! It's amazing!" Hiccup said.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

~Break time guys! The sequence is already over.~

That. That was the last time I saw everyone had smiles.

Before the news.

Until now.

(important A/n)

that was. Um, a bit crappy.

Sorry, I know I'm now giving Slower updates. I try my best to update faster.

I noticed that people are getting less interested in this story.

Sometimes I think I should stop.

What do you think? Should I still update or not?

Well, I have to go.

Bye guys.