Young Gun

Ezra jolts awake, the fire beside him burnt bright, he had an old coat for a pillow and the earth was last night's bed. He looks up, a Union soldier sits on his horse, overlooking him. Ezra points his gun, he knew that the army wanted him dead, but he would take on every one of them. The soldier raises his hand "Woah boy! Just take it easy," the soldier reaches behind his back and pulls out a flyer "we have a job for you and would pay you well," Ezra looks over at his hawk, Chopper, and looks back at the soldier "what's the job?" the soldier hands the flyer to Ezra, he saw the picture of a woman "her name is Sabine Wren, wanted for crimes against the union, under the orders of General Kallus," Ezra studies the flyer "you want me to kill 'er don't cha?" the soldier nods "you may be seventeen, but you've proven to be far from killin'," Ezra shrugs "yeah, sure, we'll go for that," Ezra looks down at the cross on his neck, he didn't like to kill unless he had to, but right now, he had no choice. Ezra stands up and places his hat on his head "alright, I'll help you out," the soldier grins and nods "thank you young man, and God bless you," Ezra watches as he rides off into the night.

   Sabine Wren watches as several Union soldiers ride into the outpost in the middle of the day, she had stopped to rest before another long ride looking for work, Sabine instinctively draws both of her pistols, a man with clean-cut hair and a white uniform holds up his hand "please calm down," he says in a very calm voice, Sabine slowly places her pistols back into their holsters "what do you want?" the man reaches into his coat, pulling out a flyer "my name is Admiral Thrawn, sadly there isn't a body of water around here for me to use my naval skills for, so they thought it best for me to use my strategic skills here," Sabine raises an eyebrow "what do you want me to do?" Thrawn hands her the flyer "his name is Ezra Bridger, he is a criminal and we will pay you well if you kill him" Sabine looks at the man who's white skin, white uniform, and white gloves made him look imposing. She stuffs the flyer into her pockets "alright, what would be proof that I killed him?" Thrawn thinks for a moment "bring me the eagle feather off of his hat," Sabine nods and pets her horse, she knew that any job that paid would be a good one. Thrawn sticks a pack of cigarettes in her face "would you like one?" Sabine grins, taking the cigarette and placing it behind her ear. Thrawn and his soldiers pull on the reins of their horses, riding off into the distance, Sabine leans against her all-white horse, she lights the cigarette with a match and savors it, she looks around the outpost and looks into the window of a shop and looks at all of the rifles. Sabine walks into the shop a lays down several gold coins, she points to the one on the top with the large barrel, Sabine pumps the action, testing it out. She smiles "a shotgun will come in handy with what I'm hunting," the man lays down a box of shells, Sabine carries the gun over to her horse and ties the holster to the saddle, she climbs onto her horse and grabs the reins, she leans forward "yah!" Sabine's whole body jerks with a large bang, the world goes still as her horse jolts and falls over.

   Ezra Bridger loads another round into the lever-action .30-30 rifle, he holds the gun at his hip as he fires at the horse, again and again, he attempts to score a hit on Sabine, Ezra bites down hard on a toothpick, he unloads his gun at a high rate of speed, pumping bullets.

   Sabine crouches, she didn't want to get shot, she reaches for the shotgun. her fingers barely touch the wood before a hawk swoops down and lifts the weapon into the air, Sabine draws her right side pistol and fires at the hawk, she misses the fast-moving creature. Sabine bangs her hand on the ground "damnit!"

   Ezra watches as Chopper flies away with a shotgun, Ezra throws the rifle to the side, he jumps over the horse with both pistols drawn, he points where Sabine should have been... he sees nothing, Ezra grunts "what?" Ezra looks to the right, he falls as a bullet travels through his hat and makes it fly off his head. Ezra looks up as a young man and a young woman ride on their horses.

   Sabine runs out of the bar, she spies two people riding on their horses, it was Wedge and Ketsu. Sabine holds her hand up "over here!" Sabine runs, holding out her hand.

   Ezra stands up, holding his pistol, he fires his gun, his aim strikes true as Sabine reaches up and grabs her left arm, Ezra watches as she falls to the ground and staggers back up, Ezra pulls back the hammer, click he was out of bullets. Ezra looks at his gun wide-eyed "damnit!" he throws his gun to the ground, he hides behind the nearest building, wanting to save the bullets in his second revolver. 

   Sabine feels a terrible burning sensation in her left arm, she holds onto it as she staggers towards her friends on horses, she lifts her hand, as Ketsu rides by, she rides with her back to Ketsu, holding her arm. Sabine groans, the pain was unbearable and now, Ezra had a leg-up on her.

   Kallus and Thrawn meet in the middle of nowhere, their meeting would be simple and quick. Thrawn nods to Kallus "is it confirmed? They did engage in a firefight?" Kallus nods "yes Admiral, they have exchanged gunfire with the Bridger boy coming out on top," Thrawn nods "either way, we lose half of our problems by sending them at each other's throats," Kallus looks off into the distance "want to bet on the winner?" Thrawn looks back at Kallus "a fool's gamble, but today you've found your fool," Kallus smiles "I believe in the Bridger boy," Thrawn nods "good, I'd already picked Wren," Kallus turns his horse "and the wager?" Thrawn looks up "200 dollars?" Kallus turns all of the way around,  ready to ride off "big spender aren't we?" Kallus turns away "yah!" he yells as he nudges his horse and rides back to the outpost.

   Hope you guys like it, make sure you watch the video on top, it will have plenty of content to hint at what's going to happen :)