In the woods

Hi I'm Mia and a messed up badly. Until now I had a normal life. But one day I got in a car crash. I went into a coma and when I woke up I ran away from everything I loved.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I'm walking through the woods right now and I still haven't found a road. I wish I never ran away. This was all a mistake. I could be at home in bed watching Netflix but I just had to run away from home.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            2 weeks later                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  One day while I was walking I heard footsteps. I froze with fear barely able to breathe and move. I quickly hid. The figure walked right in front of where I was hiding. It turned around and said " please help me I'm lost." The voice it sounded familiar. The voice sounded like a boy that was barely getting in his teenage years. But like any idiot I got out of my hiding stop and said "Hi I'm Mia please don't hurt me." Gosh only an idiot would say that I said to my self. He said" Why would I hurt you I thought you were gonna hurt me."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       " What's your name?" I asked " Alex ," he responded                                                                                         " That's funny That was the name of my younger brother," I said.  " I even had an older sister named Mia," he exclaimed. " How old are you?" I asked. He said "15." I gasped and said....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               to be continued...