Chapter 2 School

The car ride went by in a flash and I walked into school, embracing the welcoming heat.
I walked into the canteen. It was huge with four qeues for food and a mezzanine looked over it with huge windows upstairs. It was mainly white and had TV screens showing the menu and pictures of last year's trip to America.
I lived in Ireland,you see.
I looked around and spotted my friends, Amy, Patricia, Leah and Conn.
Me and Amy went up to the qeue that was the least full and bought a cup of tea. I poured the milk into it carefully and was yet again mesmerized by the way it swirled around. I then poured far too much sugar into the tea and sat down with the rest of the group.
"Did you hear we're going to be talking about future tellers today, Lizzie?" Conn asked me.
"No. But it seems interesting enough. Better than more PEE chains at least." I replied.
Amy grinned. "We already talked about it yesterday. It's really funny. They show you this video of a half insane woman trying to tell the future. It's like half an hour long so it takes up half the class!"
"Oh god," I said, "not a whole thirty minutes of a crazy lady!"
We all laughed.
"Why is 9C always so far ahead of the other classes?" Conn asked, puzzled.
Amy and Patricia, who were in 9C, just shrugged.
The bell went for 8:50 and me, Leah and Conn rushed to our form room. The class was already inside when we got there, but luckily our form teacher, Mr Denvil, hadn't called out the register yet.
As soon as the last name was called out the 9:00 bell rang for the first period of a Monday.
We filed into the English classroom and slapped our heavy bags down under our desks and flopped our English folders onto the table. We opened our booklets to page 34 and saw the title Future or Nonsense? at the top of the page. It had a half insane looking woman in one picture and underneath it a caption saying A storm awaits us! And it's been a long time coming!
I didn't believe this insane person, and yet, I couldn't help but feel a shiver go down my spine.

Hi guys! It's Oraíste girl here! This story isn't finished yet but I hope you like it so far. ♥️♥️♥️Chapter 3 coming soon.