Chapter 92

"This lady who calls herself my mother, since you love to lie and a tattletale, wait to receive my lawyer's letter. "

Xia An cold, expressionless face, made Zhu Hong who originally still sitting on the ground and keeps rolling, suddenly became stiff.

For the first time, she saw Xia An shows such indifference and cold expression towards her.

In her heart, Xia An has always been the lamb who was given to her to be slaughtered.

No matter what kind of excessive demands she made, no matter how excessive she said, her stepdaughter would never resist her.

Over the years, she has been used to this pattern of getting along with Xia An.

But what she didn't expect was that this time, she made things so big, and her stepdaughter actually began to resist? !

Zhu Hong was slightly startled, but when she saw that Xia An crossed over her and left, she quickly stood up from the ground and then wanted to hug Xia An to prevent her from leaving.

However, before she touches Xia An, she was dragged away by a group of men in black uniforms.

"Who are you! Let me go! Let me go..."

Zhu Hong's voice gradually disappeared, and along with the complete disappearance of the voice, she also completely disappeared from Xia An's eyes.

"Come on, let's go home." After seeing the annoying guy disappeared, Xia An took the little guy and Gu Shumo on the left and right, their footsteps calmly left the airport under the burning eyes of everyone.

And when Elder Gu looked at Xia An's calm appearance, his eyes slightly twitched, and the pair of eyes of wise man who experienced a vicissitude of life, suddenly emitted a burst of light.

...

The farce in the airport, was quickly sent to the internet by insiders.

Just as Xia An sat in the car back home, she once again occupy the headlines.

The scene that happened in the airport was completely released to the network.

Although everyone was wondering about the woman who threw the eggs, but they are more concerned about--

[Xia An's skill is too beautiful! Those who questioned whether the program group was fraud, their face must feels pain after being slapped! ]

[I am more curious about how Xia An kicked the eggs, but the eggs are not not broken! ]

[To be honest, I was at the scene, I think Xia An is really too handsome! It is simply nice to become her fan! ]

......

However, these friendly public opinions were quickly overturned because... there were a large number of water army began to enter the arena to control the comments.

So soon, those comments that praised Xia An's skill were turned into-

[That old lady seems to be Xia An's mother? Did Xia An just bully her mother? ]

[I feel that Xia An's upbringing is really good, can even use eggs to smash her own mother. ]

[Xia An's mother seems to say that Xia An was a mistress! Ruin someone's marriage! This can be considered as a slap! ]

[I feel that Xia An's mother will not tell lies about her daughter! I think that Xia An mistress is indeed true! ]

......