19 | missing him

All Taehyung needed was a break. A break from whatever was going on in his life. Last time he spoke to Jungkook it was a literal disaster: the latter was obviously drunk and made their call incredibly awkward to the point that Tae had to hung up on him.

A whole week had passed since then and he was seriously considering to reevaluate their relationship. He was having doubts, once again : the more he got to know Jungkook the more he realized how different their worlds were but the more time they spent together the harder it was to let go. So he had to make a choice... either forget about him completely or get to the bottom of it. No pun intended.

So now that the boy was out of town, it was the best time to make that decision.
Although it was hard since all he could think about was him. And to make things even worse, once he headed outside to get some fresh air and chill for a moment, he spotted Yoongi and Jimin walking down the street, holding hands like the perfect couple they weren't.

"Cheater" Taehyung muttered in between his teeth, as he watched the ebony-haired model pull his partner close to kiss him.

Thinking about how much Jungkook suffered because of the two of them was driving him mad, making him wish to make them pay for their actions... but you know what they say, revenge is a dish better served cold.

"Oh my, oh my...look who's there" Yoongi told his new boyfriend, pointing at Taehyung who was trying really hard to pretend like he didn't see them. Jimin smirked. Tae tried to get to the other side of the road, but Yoongi purposefully got in the way and forced him to lock eyes, so that he was bound to deal with him.

"Move out of the way. Scum." mumbled the amateur artist who wasn't in the mood for arguing, feeling like he was about to lose his patience.

"I won't let you talk to my bf like this" Jimin interposed himself in between the two of them, his penetrating gaze sending statics through Taehyung's spine. Coming to the realization that boy that was now threatening him used to be his close friend, someone he used to share everything with, was utterly depressing. Now all he seemed to care about was Yoongi and Yoongi only. Why? Why did he change? Or had he always been like that and Tae was simply too naive to realize it?

"You guys are pathetic..." the younger boy hissed at his ex-friend, then turning to Yoongi. "I can't believe Jungkook used to date you" he gave him a bad look, checking him out from head to toe as if he was scanning him.

"Someone's got a soft spot for bunny boy" Yoongi purred, his teeth showing.

"I bet you get your rocks off looking at his pics all the f*cking time" he then scoffed, arching one of his brows in a suggestive manner.

That was it. THAT WAS F*CKING IT.

Next thing Yoongi knows, he's on the floor, nose bleeding from Tae's powerful punch, Jimin putting both hands over his mouth to suffocate a scream. Some people passing by stopped in the middle of the road to observe the scene, while others run away in fear. One person even took a picture: it was either a fan of Yoongi or Jimin, dying to share that scandal on social media.

"Seriously... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, TAE?" the handsome model yelled at Taehyung, then readily bending over to help his boyfriend standing up.

"Are you alright?" he coyly smiled, patting his lover's ruffled hair and hugging him tightly to comfort him.

"I'm fine, now get off me!" Yoongi rudely replied, unphased by his lover's genuine affection and fixing his darkened gaze in Taehyung's like he was already thinking about other ways to humiliate him.

"What?" the mint haired boy was panting, eyes hooded and fists clenched like he was ready to throw another punch. He didn't care about the people's stares nor that he probably dislocated Yoongi's nose.

"Nothing" the platinum-haired boy chuckled, licking blood off his chapped lips. "I just hope you'll have fun with that little slut" he worded out that sentence in such a deprecative tone that Taehyung had to hold in the urge of punching him right there on the spot.

"Screw you" he heavily breathed out "I'm not a fag***" Taehyung hissed at him, more to convince himself he wasn't really into boys than anything else. Then he walked away, leaving the both of them wondering what the hell was all of that for. Was he angry at Yoongi? Or at himself for not being able to stop lying about how he truly felt?

"Taehyung, wait!" Jimin's voice was out of reach for Taehyng who was now running towards the nearest spot where he could let out all his repressed anger. He just couldn't take it anymore.

"Aaargh" he screamed, knowing that nobody could hear him, back against the wall of the first desolate alley he was able to find. He was shaking, not thinking straight, feeling guilty for being so short-tempered.

"God.. I just miss him so much" he whined, realizing that no matter all his efforts, he really couldn't bring himself to get over him. That guy was changing him in ways he couldn't even understand.

"Tae.." a voice he knew startled him.

"Leave!" he shouted as his eyes met Jimin's, who somehow managed to run after him.

"Listen Tae, I know it's hard. But trust me you can't fight it. You have to accept-" the older boy spoke but Tae shut him off.

"Stop feeding me this bs! I don't need any advice from your cheating ass" he then shouted, ignoring his words.

Jimin sighed. "Jungkook is a good guy, you're gonna be great together and I'm sure that will help you... figure things out" Jimin shrugged, not minding Taehyung's request to leave him be.

"I said leave.." Taehyung voice was now lower, more serious, almost intimidating.

"Then I guess I'll leave you alone then. But promise me you'll think about what I said" Jimin finally said, keeping his head down as he spoke and then leaving. He pitied him, cause he reminded him of how much he struggled in the past to accept his true self; it had been a long and hard process but he eventually made it and wished Taehyung to do the same.

"What did he say?" was Yoongi's question as Jimin came back to him after that little encounter with Tae.

"He'll be alright. I did far worse things before coming out" he smirked, making Yoongi finally show him his lovable gummy smile. Then, hand on his boyfriend's hips, he said :

"Then tell me all about it"