~Chapter 5~ |The Inn|

Y/N P.O.V.

Oh. My. God! What was that!? You confessing in front of the two idiots you love, what the hell Y/N? Wait, LOVE? One's my idol and the other one I just met! Get a grip!
Sheba was introducing herself to the boys while Felix tried reading the map.
"You can read this, right?" Felix asked me.
"Yeah, why? "
"What does it say?"
"There's a little square, indicating that's where you are, and lines leading up to an X, but outside of the lines have the geography of where you are going." I tried explaining.
"Makes sense, why did you blurt stuff out, out of nowhere?"
"Boris gave me a look (THE KIND OF LOOKY LOOK THAT LOOKS, LOOKY XD) and I just couldn't help it." I say rubbing the back of my neck.
"Not to be nosy, but, who are they?" When Felix said as I hesitated. I love Felix as an idol, but, he's also pretty hot. WHY Y/N, WHY!?
"I-I'll tell you later."
"Well, we best be going. " Bendy said pointing towards the door.
"Yeah. We do have an ink machine to find" Boris joked.
"Will you be okay with us being gone Sheba?"
"Feel, I'm used to you goin' out on your adventures. I'll be fine! " Sheba said as she punched Felix's arm playfully.
"Bye Sheba!" I said and gave Sheba a bear hug.
"Bye! Have fun~" She said while wiggling her eyebrows. As we walked off, I saw Bendy looking a little nervous about something so I went over to him.
"Heya Bendy! What's up?" I said trying to act regular.
"N-Nothing really." He said not meaning to stutter.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
Suddenly, ink drips down his face and he starts shaking violently. He coughs up ink and blood. I quickly grabbed my pills from my bag and handed them to Bendy.
"Here!" He grabs the pills immediately and eats one. The ink from his face stops.
"How did you-?"
"I have the ink illness too. Now, you don't have to hide this from your friends, they won't like you any less for it (They won't like you any more either)."
"Y-your right. Thanks Y/N."
"No problem!" I salute to him and walk off. We stopped at an inn with a smol ( Sorry I had to!) cat receptionist.
"Three rooms please!" Boris asked politely. The cat opens a drawer and picks up two keys.
"Sorry wolfie, but the there are only two more rooms available." Great, just great.
"I guess I'll share a room with Y/N then." Felix said calmly while I mentally freaked out. I'm sharing a room with my idol/senpai!! She handed Bendy and me the keys and we headed towards our rooms. I turned around to see Bendy giving a speech to the cat. I chuckled. I unlocked the door and opened the door. Inside I found a man with a cup for a head trying to open the balcony window-door. He freezes when he sees me. Felix rolls up his sleeves while I push him behind me.
"H-hello sir." I say trembling.
"H-hi? Can you open the window/door?"
"Why should we do that? " Felix butts in. The man points his finger at us in the shape of a gun. A red light glows from his finger like he's going to shoot a laser at us! I ran over to the window and opened it. I looked up at him to get lost in his ruby eyes. UGH! WHY!? WHY IS HE SO HOT!? I shake my head.
"I-I'm Y/N."
"Cuphead."
"Creative name." I said out loud. I cover my mouth.
"I am sososo sorry! "
"You do have a point though," He admits. " Who's that? " Cuphead asked.
"That's Felix." I say. I don't think Felix likes Cuphead very much.. Then, a cup with a blue straw pokes his head out from behind the balcony wall. (I don't know what to call it OwO) He stared at me with adorable eyes.
"I'm Mugman!" He says. I walk over to him and shake his hand.
"Y/N." I say. I just want to pinch his face off he's so cute!
"Can you explain why your here?" Felix says clearly annoyed.
"Well, me and Cuppy were locked out of our rooms, so we climbed through yours!"
"?"
"Some guy locked us in our room so we tried to walk along the balcony to your room, but we couldn't open it." Cuphead explained in terms I understand.
"Oh."
"Well, bye now! " Mugman said.
"Bye Mugman!"
"You can call me and Cuphead Mugs and Cups!"
"Okay then! Bye Mugs!" I said and waved to him as both of them left. I've got some unique new neighbors.