(2)

Back in S.T.A.R. Labs, carrying a wide awake Y/N on Ralph's shoulders, the boys went straight to Cisco's lab to announce the new discovery on the little girl.

"Guys, Y/N still have her powers" announced Barry to the scientists "and your suit works Cisco, she totally disappeared in front of us".

"Cool, a hiperactive kid with invisibility powers, what could go wrong?" said Cisco with a sarcastic smile.

"Good thing that we are actually close to the serum that will reverse her condition" Harry exclaimed while writting some results of the test on the board.

"Hey, you know what's weird? That the suit shrunk with her" commented Ralph.

"Of course, the ONLY weird thing about this whole situation is the suit shrinking Ralph, not strange at all that your adult friend got transformed into a child!" yelled Cisco with a exasperated face.

"I think it's a pretty extraordinary detail, Ramon" shrugged Harry earning a glare from the long haired scientist.

Meanwhile the grownups were bickering little Y/N and Mango left the room wandering through the hallways of the enormous S.T.A.R. Labs to find something more fun to do. That's how they ended up in the very colorful but very dangerous time vault. Just as she was going to enter to a badly timed open cell a pair of hand grabed her and hoisted her up onto some strong and broad shoulders.

"What are you doing here by yourself missy?" asked Oliver.

"Ollie! Me and Mango are bored!" she said with a pout, "and Barry and Cisco and Ralphy and the grumpy man were talking weird stuff, I don't understand it".

"Okay but you can't walk away alone, it's a very dangerous building and you could get hurt" he explain while walking back to the Cortex where they found a distressed looking Cisco and Ralph.

"Oh thank god!" yell Ralph when he noticed the girl and her stuffed friend being lowered down by Oliver, runing towards them to pick her up in a bone crushing hug. "You scare the heck out of me princess" sighed out.

"Where was she?" asked a 10 times more relaxed Cisco.

"Entering one of your meta cell. You guys need to be more responsible, she could have gotten hurt Cisco. This place is a huge lab with experiments lying around in every room. Leaving her out of your sight for 3 seconds is out of commission" scolded Oliver.

"I know! But Barry had to run to stop a robbery and Caitlin left with Harry to buy some things for Y/N because the serum it'll be ready in a day or two and I just forgot about her!!" Cisco yell frustrated turning to watch her talk with Ralph who didn't want to let her go. "I turned her like this and I can't even take care of her, I'm the worst friend".

"You're not a bad friend Cisco, this a very... peculiar situation, nobody is prepared to go through this and I'm sure you're doing everything on your power to help her" sighed Oliver putting a hand on Cisco's shoulder, " we're all trying".

—————-

It was Ralph's turn to watch Y/N, who was actually sleeping on the medbay, but he was okay with it. The little kid bring to the room a bit of good energy that the team needed. It had pass a day and a half since the incident and the group was more at ease with the toddler but Ralph had managed to build a really good friendship with her, like the one they shared on the daily basis before the transformation.

"Hey, it's finished" whispered Caitlin entering the room with the vial of the serum and the rest of the team. "Can you wake her up? I have to put an IV to pass the serum and I don't want to scare her with the sting of the needle".

"Yeah sure" said Ralph moving out of the bed to shake Y/N gently "hey princess, wake up". It took a few moment for her orbs to open in their wide and curious natural form. "Hello sleepyhead, remember when we talk about the medicine that the team was working on? The one made for you to not be sick?" he asked and waited for the girl to nod her head. "Well it's finished now but Cait has to put a little needle, it's that okay?".

Sensing the kid weariness about it Cisco added "it's like mosquito bite, a very annoying mosquito, like Harry" making her giggle and the older man roll his eyes.

"Okay Cait" she said extending her arm towards the woman "but can Mango stay with me?" asked with big puppy eyes, "and Ralphy too".

"Of course Y/N, you're already so brave for doing this" answered Caitlin smiling to her while preparing the IV. "It'll take time until the all the serum is gone so you can take a nap if you want".

"Ralphy can I hold your hand?" Y/N asked shyly.

"Of course sweethearth" he said with a smile. "Better idea, what if I lay down with you, and Mango, and we take a nap together? Would you like that?".

She nodded her head and move to let him lay next to her. Hugging her stuffed tiger and shutting tightly her eyes she said "I'm ready Cait".

————–

When Y/N started waking up things felt foggy. In her hand she could feel a soft like thingy and from her left side something was warm and inviting like sleeping in a big, soft bed on winter. Finally winning over the dizziness she opened her eyes to find herself on the medbay and squished next to Ralph who took over 2/3 of the bed.

"Ralph, wake up" she said a bit loud while sitting up and looking around. The clock said it was 6:30am. "Ralph dude, wake up" she repited louder this time and shaking him awake.

"Wha..? I'm awake, I'm awake" he replied sitting up with heavy eyelids. It took him a whole 2 minutes, with streching and a long yawn, to realize the situation. He made eye contact with a very confused Y/N. Very confused and ADULT, "OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK TO NORMAL!!!" he yelled while wrapping her in a tight hug.

"Ralphy I can't breathe" was Y/N reply, muffled by Ralph's chest, forcing him to let her go. "What are you talking about? Back to normal? What happened?".

"It's a bit of a long story, but we should call the others, they would want to know that the serum worked and that you are okay. Wait, are you okay?" he asked with a concerned face.

—————

They were all waiting for her to react to the story, currently on the medbay because Y/N's dizziness was still present. Trying to explain something that they really didn't understand yet was very confusing but still the weirdest part was telling their experiences with little Y/N.

Cisco was waiting for her to yell, cry, hell he was wating for her to kill him for making her live through that hell. Like, what kind of friend will do something like that?!

She finally raised her head to look at them from where she was staring at her lap for minutes.

"I got piggybacked by Oliver Queen?".