18 • 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

You felt something droplets of water on your face. Opening your eyes and then closing it immediately from the light. You heard small whimpers. Opening your eyes fully it landed on a familiar face. Tanjiro his eyes widened when he ran towards you dodging someone's arm. Tanjiro enveloped you in a hug. Looking around for the person who tried to hit Tanjiro you found Iguro.

"(Y/n)-" Tanjiro said holding you. Iguro successfully shoved the kid out of the way before staring at you. "Yes?" You questioned Iguro he looked away before pulling you into a hug, which he was stiff in. "It was stupid of you to take many of the hits during the mission." Iguro said you then remembered. "How's Rengoku?!! Where is he?!"

You got up running out. Iguro sighed as he left to go head out for a mission. He really wanted to talk to you , but he had a mission. Tanjiro ran behind trying to catch up. Looking down you had a bandage on your stomach. Tears made it down your face. What if he's dead? Did I help him?

You were now crying but no sound came from you except your breathes. Looking around nervously, you were currently in the butterfly estate. You found a white butterfly designed haori in a room. Running towards it and shoving it open.

"Rengoku?! My sunshine!" You yelled looking up you found Shinobu placing bandages in a small storage area. Looking to the right you found Rengoku with only one arm, and an eye patch. He was laying down. "Ah- (Y/n)!" You ran towards his side. "Is he dead?!" Grabbing his hand looking up as tears poured down your cheeks.

"Currently he's in a coma." There was a mask thing attached to a machine helping him breath. "Is he alright though?" She sighed as she closed the cabinet. "I'm not sure right now, comas could last from several days to several years. Some wake up after , either in a vegetative state sometimes they don't and end up..." She looked away, "...dying."

Your cheeks stained from tears , you nodded. Walking outside Shinobu said , "You better get back to your room. Your wound is still open." You nodded , on the way back you found Tanjiro sneaking out. "Let me come with." You firmly said following. "Ah- (Y/n) I'm not sure, your wound isn't closed." You sighed before continuing to follow him. "No."

~~~~~~~~~~

We were following the crow , well Tanjiro was. You had on the box with your baby Nezuko in it! You was currently on Tanjiro's back too. In the distance Tanjiro placed me down before running toward and bowing. "You must be Senjuro right?" Trying to get a closer look you walked forward.

"Ah- (Y/n) this is-" Tanjiro was interrupted with a squeal. Looking back he saw you running fast , like flash. In a second you were hugging the poor Senjuro. "Ahh!!! What a cute baby! A miniature version of my sunshine!" Senjuro dropped the broom he had trying to push you away from squishing him. "You squishing me..." Senjuro said in a small voice. You started to squish his cheeks before peppering him with small kisses. Even though you barely met him , this kid was adorable.

Senjuro was red looking towards Tanjiro for help. Tanjiro grabbed your waist trying to pull you away. "This child is so adorable like my sunshine!!" Tanjiro coughed trying to Senjuro's attention. You were now smiling from not thinking of sad thoughts. Since there was a smaller version of Kyojuro here right now , you just had to give your love there.

"You heard what happened to Kyojuro Rengoku right?" Senjuro nodded , "Yea, he's in a coma right." Tanjiro nodded, "He gave me a message to give you." Before he could continue you heard a loud . "Stop!" Looking towards the male , "I bet his words were worthless anyway!" You were in deep thought now. 'Oh my kami, it's like there a full copy of each other. Kyojuro looks like his dad and so does Senjuro. So if I were to have a kid with Kyojuro then wouldn't the kid look like-' your thoughts were interrupted again. "What a worthless stupid son he is!"

Your hands automatically went down to your sword , but stopped when you didn't feel it. While searching for the sword you heard the older male insult Senjuro. "Senjuro! Let's face it! Kyojuro is in a coma ! He won't make it out! Stop being miserable!"

"Hey!" You and Tanjiro said. "What a horrible thing to say! Please , don't say that!" "Who are you anyway?! Go away don't darken my doorstep!" He then dropped his beer. "You practice the breath of sun user! Don't you!?"  "Sun-breathing? What's that?" He then slapped Tanjiro down. You gasped before you could do anything a small hand grabbed you. It was Senjuro , he looked worried as he grabbed your haori. "Father please stop!" Senjuro yelled as he ran towards his father.

You saw the male place his hand up, running up before anything could happen. You caught his arms "Don't you dare hit the child!" You yelled grabbing his wrist as he gritted his teeth clearly in pain. Tanjiro then slapped the guy. Walking towards Senjuro with worried eyes before grabbing his hands.

"What's wrong with you?! You insult your own son that risked himself to protect many! Then you try to slap your younger son! What are you thinking?!" The guy looked angered , "I supposed you came to ridicule us!" The guy explained how the breath of sun is the first form of breathing. You gasped as you saw Tanjiro dash toward him. "No! Father is a former Hashira!" Senjuro yelled.

You watched as the guy landed an uppercut on Tanjiro. Gritting you're teeth running up towards him. "Well! Guess what! I'm a Hashira right now!"

~~~~~~~~

"Have some tea please."  Senjuro said as you were babying him. "Oh thank you." Tanjiro said dazed from the punch. You grunted , "Arigato my mini sunshine! But is your father alright heh. Sorry I kinda knocked him out..." Senjuro made a small smile. "I think he's fine. He woke up and went to buy more sake. I'm relieved. When father spoke poorly of Rengoku I couldn't talk back to him. What did my brother do before he went into a coma?"

You were wondering too looking towards Tanjiro. "He was very valiant." "Oh I see." Tanjiro bowed fast , "Not at all , I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to-"  "Don't worry about it. I bet my brother said that too." He got up walking towards a closet.

He pulled out a book, giving it to Tanjiro.
"What is this?"