be warned! the following contains LOTS OF SPOILERS! do not read if you have not read legacy!
seriously, go back if you haven't read legacy. it's a good book and I don't want to spoil it for you.
ALRIGHT! here are my thoughts on legacy.
sophie (and the song twins):
- sophie's really out there being a whiny little potato, and it makes me so annoyed
- like who told her it was okay to poke her nose in other people's business
- mind your own frickin' business
- stop trying to feel included
- and don't get me started on the lack of the song twins
- i bought legacy 85% because of tam song
- otherwise known as the love of my life
- although he's tied with keefe
- and sometimes fitz
- and dex
- but sophie barely even worries about him
- linh's brother and best friend was taken away from her
- and sophie's like oH nO fiTZ haTES mE nOW, kEEFE HELP
- like she didn't even TALK to lihn, to ask how she was
- thank god for marella
- i'm sorry tam and lihn
- maybe you should rethink your choice of friends
- okay maybe I'm being too harsh on Sophie
- or that's what you think
- because now we are going to discuss sophie's treatment of queen oralie
- WHO THE FRICKITY FRACK DOES SOPHIE THINK SHE IS
- oralie's councilorship is on the line and sophie's like oH My gOsH oRaLie I CAnT beLIeve YOU let yOUR daugHTeR gEt exPiRimeNtEd oN
- what the heck
- you could've been lady Candace's daughter
- screw lady Candace you could've been lady Gisela's daughter
- screw lady Gisela you could've been Alden's daughter
- but nOOO you're stuck with the kindest, prettiest, and most wholesome person in the lost cities
- sophie your friend is literally stuck with the neverseen's leader as his mother
- and you're like "councilor who-shall-not-be-named was standing way too close to Sophie than she should have"
YOU ARE READING
Sophitz- Together ForeverFanfiction
Sophie and Fitz embark on fluff-filled adventures together. Warnings: • contains some cursing • slightly more mature than other KOTLC books- read at your own risk! • this is a SOPHITZ book, NOT SOKEEFE All characters and places belong to the greates...