Before the year ends.

Chapter 1.

Almost everyone at some point of their life wondered "What is next?".

Life is unpredictable, full of surprises, but your goals are what keep you going when things don't turn out the way you wanted.

That's why every new year of school I make a new list of goals.

Goals (sophomore year)

1. Find the perfect kind of cereal.

2. Buy daddy new ties.

3. Make friends.

4. Do something out of character.

5. Get daddy a girlfriend.

6. Get a pet and remember to FEED it.

7. Visit her.

8. Sleep right!

9. Save someone's life.

10. Learn how to ride a bicycle.

Aurora Trent, that's my name! I live with my dad, Christopher, he's an ex-military, who now does some kind of work for the army that involves a suit. Anyway, this unknown job made us move halfway across the country to Kadalle City a small town near Phoenix.

I checked myself on the mirror for what seemed like the tenth time today, I wanted to look perfect for my first day at the new school, god knows I didn't make friends easily.

I was wearing a baby pink V neck sweater with a white tank top underneath, a denim skirt that reached my mid-tight and, to match my sweater, baby pink converses. My long wavy red (more like orange) hair was in piggy tails; my face had freckles over my nose and cheeks since I spent most of my summer soaking in the sun, my sapphire eyes were coated with black mascara. I guess I was good to go, I hope I can fulfill number 3 of my list.

I skipped down the stairs nervously from two to two steps and almost fell on the last one.

"Morning, Princess!" daddy said as I entered the living room "You look adorable."

The good thing about a dad that never realized that you grew up was that you could wear whatever you wanted and get away with a comment like 'adorable'.

"Hi and bye, daddy! I'm going to school." I kissed his cheek and he gave me a bear hug.

"Don't worry, baby, they will love you. How could they not?" I could see the guilt for making us move again in his eyes as he spoke.

"Thanks, daddy, I'm sure you are right! I love you!" I said going out the door.

The school was a bit far from our house, but I didn't mind walking, not at all, I loved just looking at the sky, it made me calm.

I put my headphones on and pressed play.

I was having fun singing, skipping and laughing by myself when I heard a car honk desperately behind me, I then realized that I was lazily walking in the middle of the street and I hadn't seen the car coming. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the impact.

"Girl, what's your problem?" I heard someone ask so close that I could feel his cool breath on my face making my skin tingle.

I opened my eyes slowly; the car had stopped like an inch away from me and now this pissed off guy was looking at me as if I was mentally challenged.

"Are you f*cking mute? What is your f*cking problem?" He asked again "You stop in the middle of the f*cking street to look at the f*cking sky?"

The idiot boy was yelling/cussing at me? Shiznipples! He almost ran me over and was now yelling at me?

I was ready to slap him.

"I'm sorry!" Was what came out of my mouth while I analyzed the pavement.

"The next time I'll run you over, Ariel!" he said while glaring at me.

"My name is Aura." I said quietly still looking at the pavement, I hated when people called me Ariel because my hair and my eyes were the same color as the little mermaid's.

"Whatever, Ariel, move!" he said putting emphasis on Ariel and heading back towards his car,

I ran to the sidewalk as fast as I could because I didn't doubt that that boy would run me over if I didn't listen to him.

Okay, that makes one the count of people that I had already pissed off on my new school and I hadn't even got there, that was a talent of mine, pissing people off I mean, but this must be a record time even for me.

Shiznipples, I looked at my iPod's clock, I was late!

******

hi, so here is another story, i personally like this one more than 'i may be dumb...' so tell me what YOU think!

The word shiznipples was created by azngirl127 she has awesome stories, go check!

Comment, vote, and, most of all, enjoy!

Chocolate kisses!

Mia