24 | M E E T I N G S

ابدأ من البداية

"Huh?"

"Spread your arms out, and part your legs. I don't trust you, I kept my word on my end, and that doesn't mean that you kept yours." She walked towards me. "I have no one here, and I don't know if you have wires or any of that shit on you."

"Didn't I tell you I wasn't coming here on that shit?" I frowned.

"Does it look like I care? Do what I asked." She tapped her nails against her arm. I sighed and held them up, watching her. Her hands went across every inch of the bare skin on my arms, leaving warm traces over each spot her fingers ran over. She patted my chest before doing the same to my back, finding nothing.

Her hands went to my pockets, sticking her hands in the back of them, then moving to the front ones, and tossing my wallet, phone, and keys on the desk. "You find what you looking for, sweetheart? Your hands go any further you're gonna grab something else."

"Wouldn't you like that." She mumbled before pulling her hands away and walking around to the opposite side of the table, sitting on it; instead of the chair that was next to her. "You're here... what do we need to discuss?"

"My business as well as yours. You can say what you want, but you're gonna need my help." I tapped my knuckles against the table. "You're a up and coming organization here in New York, and even if you have the funds to get your shit started, you need the funding from other companies to get you the attention you need. You keep forgetting that I'm not new to this shit, sweetheart."

"I didn't forget anything, I just don't need your help." She corrected me and shrugged her shoulders. Her eyes stayed planted on me in the most unsure way. "I can run all this by myself."

"I'm sure you can, but like I said... you're gonna need endorsements from other companies, and that can take months to clear... I'm sure you don't wanna wait months, when I'm offering you something up front that'll only take about a week and a half to clear. All I'm asking for is a third. Besides, I gotta sponsor a event at a school coming up, and you could be a profitable bonus."

"A third?!" Her eyes widened and she laughed. "What makes you think I'd give you a third of my earnings when you still owe me, love?" Her voice went soft. But, it wasn't in a sweet way. It was more sinister and sultry. "Sounds fucked up, doesn't it?"

"We didn't come here to discuss personal affairs, beloved. We decided to meet today to talk about business. I told you, I don't mix the two."

"Well," she stood up and walked around the room, and I knew she was only doing that because she was irritated. That was always one of her habits, that I guess didn't die. When she didn't want to argue, she would pace the room to distract herself from letting any frustration build. "Looks like you won't be getting an answer."

"There's a business luncheon that's gonna be coming up soon, and your name is gonna show up on that list. Like I said, you can either take my deal, or go with one of theirs and wait."

"I'll take my chances." She shot back, making me smirk at her. I watched her hips move in the dress she had on and shook my head. She knew the power her body still had, and she definitely knew how to work it to the best of her ability. The dress that she had on also left little to the imagination. "So fuck you, and your offers."

"You definitely need the right person to tame that mouth of yours, babygirl." I caught on to her wrists and pulled her towards me. "Cause it's definitely gotten too disrespectful, so I know the youngin you with ain't doing a thing to keep it in check."

"And wouldn't you love to be the one to do it." She used her other hand to press against my forehead. "But that ship definitely sailed."

Omniscient