Rylee (Co-owner) 🥀🖤

Hello everyone! My name is Rylee. You can call me Rylee if you want.

I have Epilepsy and Autism but I don't let that get in my way. I want to let others know that no matter what you are struggling with doesn't get to decide what you can and can't do. I am very determined to change the world no matter what project it is I'm working on. Music, writing, art, cosplay, and so much more. I want my content to reach hearts and change the world for the better.

I can be very shy, but I'm also helpful and kind. I try to challenge myself and grow everyday as daughter of God. I go about each day standing tall and working towards my goals. I have been blessed with wonderful friends as well as SGC and you, the readers as well! I love a challenge and I love to try new things. Like getting to be apart of this awesome account.

I love to sing, dance, read, and write. I love music and I've been trying to learn how to draw as well. I want to write and do the things I love, as I continue to help others in any way I can. Even just by getting my psychology degree and one day is a counselor who you can confide in and trust.

I'm a Christian -- specifically a Baptist. I want to be an example of who Christ is. I want to give others the chance to learn about Jesus and have a relationship with him. Hence why you will find out I'm a bit of a Jesus freak.  I will talk about faith with anyone who wants to.

I love to help whenever I can. Keep a lookout for any of my new posts. When I post I will talk about relationships, losing friends, toxic friendship, abuse, and many more. Feel free pm me on my personal account and here. I'm always happy to listen! And remember that all of you are in my prayers. 💕💪 Stay strong!

"Our Faith can move the mountains" - Matthew 17:20

Note to all our readers: Thank you so much loves for reading our content and supporting us over these last few years. Thank you for all the love and support you have given us. For making running this account worth while.