Silver the Hedgehog x Reader

You were walking through the park with your long lost friend Amy Rose as she babbled on and on about her friends, especially Sonic the Hedgehog. You two ran into each other yesterday at the mall and realized that you two were the best of friends long ago until you had to move.

You find out that Amy is friends with the hero of Möbius, that's pretty much all she ever talks about. Today, she was taking you to meet her friends, so you were pretty nervous. These people have saved Möbius countless times, and the most heroic thing you've ever done was donate money to charities.

Finally, Amy opened the door to a house, and you two went in. It seemed like a party was going on.

"Hey Ames!" A voice called. It was none other than the blue blur, Sonic the Hedgehog. "Glad you could make it to the party! Who's your friend?"

Amy hugged Sonic tightly. "Hello Sonikku!" Then she pulled away and smiled at you. "This is an old friend of mine, (Y/N) the (A/T)."

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N). Any friend of Amy's is a friend of mine." Sonic did his signature thumbs up.

You smiled kindly. "Nice to meet you too, Sonic."

Amy whispered something into Sonic's ear, causing him to chuckle.

You looked at them confused.

"Okay, Ames, yo Silver!" Sonic called.

A white hedgehog approached you three. He had beautiful sunset colored eyes and a pale peach muzzle. His gloves had blue circles on the palms. His quills were arranged in spikes with three on the top of his head and two on the back of his head. He had a bright smile on his face. You thought he looked crazy. Crazy adorable that is.

Amy smirked as you gawked at the hedgehog. You had to admit that he was cute.

"Hi Amy. Iblus Trigger." His voice sounded like that of a child. Your heartbeat increased when you heard it.

Sonic glared, obviously he hates the nickname. He then put a smile on his face. "Hey Silv!"

"Hi Silver!" Amy smiled brightly and pushed you towards him.

"Hey!" You glared at Amy before looking back at the hedgehog. You two were way too close for comfort. You stepped back a little.

"Uh... hi. I'm Silver." He said.

"I-I'm (Y/N)." You said a little nervously.

"I'll let you two get acquainted. Come on Sonikku!" Amy winked at you before she dragged Sonic away.

You rolled your eyes, now realizing what Amy was trying to do. Silver seemed to get it too because he chuckled.

"Amy, always the matchmaker. Even when we were in highschool." You mumbled.

He smiled and your heart melted. He was so... perfect. You felt in a trance just staring at him...

"Hey! (Y/N)?" A gloved hand waved in front of your face, snapping you out of the trance.

"Wha?" You shook your head and saw Silver staring at you with conserned eyes. You blush with embarrassment. "Oh, uh... sorry..."

He laughed, which caused you to pout. "Don't laugh at me!"

"It's hard not to!" He said as he laughed more.

You hit him playfully. "Stop it!"

"Hey!" He laughed more. You prepared to hit him harder when he held up his hands in surrender. "Okay okay! I'll stop!"

You slowly put your fist down and giggled at how childish he was acting.

You two walked to the couch and talked the whole party. You guys joked around and, occasionally, you see Amy glancing at you two and giggling. It just made you roll your eyes and continue to talk and laugh with Silver.

When the party was over, Silver asked if he could walk you home. You agreed, your face red. Amy smirked at you two, but didn't say anything.

You two made it to your house. Silver seemed like he wanted to say something, but was too shy to say anything.

You turned to him with a small smile. "I had a great time... I'm glad that I met you, Silver."

"Y-you too..." he smiled softly when he stuttered that out.

You kissed his cheek and his face was redder than Knuckles the Echidna. It made you giggle.

"Uh... (Y-Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yeah?" You tilted your head curiously.

He blushed slightly and kissed you. Your eyes widened and you soon found yourself kissing back.

When you two pulled away, your face was a bright red.

"S-sorry..." he stammered out. "You're just so beautiful and cool! Please don't hate me."

You giggled. "I wouldn't have kissed back if I didn't like it."

"So, uh, does this make us-" he began, but you cut him off.

"Yes."

You both smiled and kissed again before he left.

Right then, was when a pink hedgehog jumped out of the bushes, jumping up and down. Amy.

"Amy Rose!" You started to scold but she hugged you tightly.

"I knew you two would be perfect for each other!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked! Next is Tails the Fox!!