authors note

Okay, let me address something about this story really quickly before I move on with further chapters! So, as discovered in the previous chapter, chapter five, Bryce is related to BOTH Archie and Jughead. Her mother is Fred's younger sister, hence her being Archie's cousin. Her father, the mysterious Southside Serpent in the distance, is FP's older brother and that makes her Jughead's cousin. 

In no way, shape, or form, is Beau related to Jughead and FP. I have a whole lot more twist and turns that will take place in this story and as we get further into it, the first and second seasons. I've had this book planned since somewhere in September it's just been pushed back into my drafts along with a lot of other stories that haven't been worked on if months, maybe even a year. 

I'm in school for two weeks, then I'm out for Thanksgiving Break for a week which gives me seven whole days to get as much done for this as I can. Then I go back to school for three weeks and then I'm out two weeks for Christmas Break and again, I'll get as much done as I can. I plan to be done with this book around January or February. 

Also, I'm taking suggestions of what you want to see happen between Beau and Bryce and even the two of them and which ever characters that you want to see. And no, neither one of them will be breaking up with each other. Of course like any realistic couple, the two of them aren't always going to agree with the other, but I'm not splitting them up. 

Savannahxxxx