Guy Germaine

"It's all right." Jade rubbed Guy's arm. He and Connie had just broke up after four years of being together, since the age of twelve, but they'd known each other way before that.

Guy Germaine and Jade Conway had known each other for a very long time. The kids all grew up together having the same dream of playing hockey, being good, and sticking together as friends. All of that had come true, now, they were all sixteen years old. Jade had always had this crush on Guy, but she refused to say it because she knew he and Connie made such a better couple than she would. She had even dated other guys to get her mind off him, but it never worked.

Now, she sat with him at his dorm, where he was crushed by it. The girl he loved broke up him, not because either of them cheated or fought, but after so many years, the spark was gone. They were growing up, she wanted to explore more people and learn new things, but Guy was holding her back. She knew her love for him was fading with the last little while and she expressed it now, but Guy thought things were going great.

"No, it's not." Guy shook his head. 

"She didn't die. I think it's a good thing she did this. At least you know she wasn't leading you on."

"Yeah, but I still can't believe it." He stared at the wall. "Somehow, I still love her."

"And she does too." Jade said, getting up and walking around, tired of sitting around the dorm room for hours on the weekend that was supposed to be hers. "But, maybe this is a good thing. Now, maybe, you can do your own thing or find another girl."

He scoffed, running a hand through his dirty blond hair, shaking his head. "I don't think I could love another girl like I could love her."

"You're gonna have to get over it, and soon, because I have a nail appointment at three."

He threw himself back on his bed, the pillows falling onto the floor and she sat down at Averman's desk chair, looking at some of his papers on the desk. She erased a few things and corrected his work for him. He would know it was her because she was a school genius.

"There's this other girl I've been watching for the last while." Guy spoke out of no where. He was adorable no matter what he did, he was just cute, he had that kind of face, no matter what age he was. 

"So?" Jade sighed, lying back in the seat and brought her feet up on the desk. She yawned, tired from the long day of doing nothing productive. She was with Guy because they were friends and he needed a friend. The guys offered to bring him out for a chill day around town, but he wanted to mope around his dorm room for the day. Jade happened to be around. "And why are you watching girls? That's creepy."

"It's not creepy when you like the girl."

"Okay, but still....I'm bored." She stood up, walking back to his bed where she sat down, taking a book and hit him with it. "Let's go do something for fun. Shoot pucks or somethin'."

He sat up and looked at her, dumbfound and bored, too. She read the back of the book she had smacked him with, it wasn't long before she turned to look at him and he looked at her. Leaning over towards her, his found it's way to her jaw, where he leaned in and placed a kiss to her lips. Jade had been longing a kiss from him, just any kiss, whether it was lips, cheek or forehead. 

Her brows furrowed at first, but she then leaned over and kissed him back, her arms found their way around his neck. Their lips became one in sync, the moment becoming more intense, but Jade ended it first when she pushed him away. "This isn't right."

"Why not?"

"Because you just broke up with Connie. Besides, you're not kissing me because you love me, it's a distraction. Trust me, I know." She shook her.

He looked her in the eye. "It's not like that, Jade."

"But, it is." She nodded. She wanted to kiss him again, but deep down she knew it was not right at all. Before she left, she told herself she would kiss once more, a goodbye and stop kiss. She couldn't help herself either, the moment was right-ish, it was raw and their emotions were almost pure.

She leaned over to him, a hand to his chest as she brought her lips to his. His arm found it's way around her waist and pulled her down by his side, kissing her back. She'd laughed at his gesture and she flipped her hair back, bringing both hands to his cheeks and passionately kissed him. 

"I love you." She blurted.

"What?" He looked at her, his elbow holding himself up. 

"What?" She questioned.

"No, what did you say?" He asked, confused now.

"I didn't say anything."

"No," He shook his head. "You did."

"I did?" She nods. "I did. I said I have to go." She got up and he watched her leave. "Don't tell anyone. See you around."

"Wait, why can't we finish this?"

"Finish what? There is nothing between us. You need time to heal before you go kissing other girls, and that includes me." She said,wishing him farewell and left. He sat by himself the rest of the evening.