01: Friends forever

A/N: This is pretty old !!! I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER!!

Sorry its short😞

First day of grade 1, I couldn't wait!
Making friends, crafts, music!

"Cadence! Lets go!" My mommy called, I took a few more seconds to look at myself in the mirror, I was wearing shorts and a bright orange tank top, since it was still warm out, my hair was in a pony tail.

I ran downstairs with a smile on my face, my mom handed me my backpack and we headed to our truck.

She dropped me off to the classroom where the teacher took my hand, "Welcome Cadence!" She smiled and showed me to the desk that had my name on it.
"You can go draw with your friends, or make new ones!" I looked around there were a lot of new kids this year, but one stood out.

"Cadence!" I heard a girl shout I turned around.

"Hi Emily!" I smiled and walked over and sat down.

"Look at him, he is all alone!" A blonde girl name Kally laughed and pointed at a boy playing around with a little guitar.

"Why?" I asked.

"Does it matter, he is a boy, boys are weird." she giggled and started drawing again.

I got up and walked over, "Hi!" I smiled to him. he turned around and his chocolate brown eyes met my crystal blue eyes.

"Hi..." he replied and looked back at the guitar.

"You play?" I asked him, twirling a piece of my hair with my finger.

"I want too." He smiles softly

I walk over and reach for the guitar at the same time he does and we touch hands, "Sorry you take it." I say as he smiles and wraps the sling around him and pretends to play it.

"1-2-3,4,5, my name is Shawn and I say hi, 6-7,8,9,10 back it up and meet my friend, hey..." He sings as he strums his guitar, and looks at me expectantly.

"Cadence.." I smile.

"Hey Cadence!"

"Hey what?" I say confused.

"Introduce yourself!" He smiles

I smirk "no way"

"Introduce yourself!" He laughs.

"Okay, 1-2-3,4,5, my names Cadence and I say hi, 6-7-8,9,10 back it up and meet my friend." I put out my hand.

"Hey Shawn..." I smile, "hey Cadence..." He smiles as he shakes my hand.

Okay I just realized how short this chapter is... (367 words or so)

Anyways I finished editing it and I decided to go back and edit these chapters cause why not

:D

Edited December 28, 2015