VII.

*adult content//smut*

Chibs' POV

The moment the door closed behind us, I turned around to Lizzy and pressed her against the door. The liquor bottle absolutely forgotten on my dresser, I ravished her lips until both of us were breathing heavy. We pulled away and I stared into her big caramel colored eyes, letting myself sink into that pool of emotions.
Her hand came up to my face, her delicate fingers drawing the lines of my scars. Closing my eyes at her touch, I let her caress my face. Emotions overwhelmed me and I leaned into her tender touch. Lizzy sighed happily when she snuggled against me, holding me close. "If I could hold on time...", she whispered.
The greedy need slowed down and I took her hands in mine, savoring the moment. We could hear the noise from the party, so I decided to start up my stereo, a slow song starting to play.
Moving Lizzy away from the door, I pulled her close in the middle of my room, holding her frame tightly. I held on to one of her hands resting them on my chest, while my other hand rested on the small of her back. Gently moving her with me, I started dancing with her. Lizzy smiled at me and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Ya know... I feel like... like we sumhow belong together... I don't want ta  move, tha what we ha, ta fast, but... aye... it feels right.", I murmured into her ear. Then Lizzy looked up at me, her eyes shining, her mouth slightly agape. "Du bist zu gut, um wahr zu sein.", she said. "Uh, what?" I cocked an eyebrow at my girl. Yes, she was my girl. She smiled. "I just said, you are to good to be true." "Talking German again, love?" Her face reddened a tad bit. "Yeah... that's kind a bad habit of mine..." "I like it, mo ghràidh." She looked at me askingly. "Tha was Scottish for ma love." Lizzy smiled all over her face and pulled my face down to hers. "Kiss me, Filip.", she breathed when our lips were merely apart.
So I kissed her gently, but Lizzy had something else in mind. She tugged at my kutte, pulling me closer to her. "I want to feel you...", she whispered into our kiss.
She didn't have to ask me twice, so I bent down and picked her up, my hands securing her ,holding her thighs in a firmly grip, still not breaking up the kiss.
Without any hurry I walked us to my bed, sitting down on it, with her straddling my lap.
Lizzy broke up the kiss, letting her fingers run over the cold leather of my kutte. Our eyes meeting, she bit her lip. I shrugged off my kutte and threw it over the armchair next to my bed. Then I reached out to cup her face, my hands wandering to her neck, pulling her close. Kissing her jaw, slowly wandering down, I savoured every inch of her skin. When I continued to kiss her neck she let her head fall back and she moaned softly. The sight and the sound of her, almost let me cum undone right then and there, so I growled lustful into her ear.
Lizzys hands wandered off in the meantime, pulling up my shirt. With my help she pulled it over my head, throwing it on the floor. Everywhere her hands touched my bare skin, I felt heat rising up. Reaching behind her back, I pushed down the zipper of her top. Within minutes she sat on my lap, only covered in her strapless bra and her tight leather pants. Again kissing every inch of her upper body, I opened her bra at the front and threw the last item between me and her full breasts onto the heap on the floor. I caressed her tits, sucking at one of her rose coloured nipples, while playing with the other. Lizzy moaned. Her fingernails scratching pleasantly over my back, I couldn't hold back a moan for myself.
Within seconds I laid us down on my bed, leaning onto my elbows not to crush her and one of my legs in between hers. Lizzy pushed herself against my leg, rocking her body in the rhythm of the song playing. Savouring the sight of her, her being that turned on because of me, let my dick grew harder. My inner caveman just had one thought. "Yar mine.", I murmured and leaned down to kiss her sinful lips.
The hands of my girl started wandering again and before I realized, what she was doing, she unbuckled my belt and opened my pants. Her eyes glistening with lust, she looked at me and her hand glided into my pants, palming me through my boxer shorts. My breath came out labored when she started to move her hand. "Mo ghràidh, stop it... or I won't be able to.... shite... uh...", I moaned quietly.
A short time later I stopped her hand by pulling away, only to ravish her whole body with sloppy kisses, moving down to the waistband of her godforsaken leather pants. I opened them with skilled hands and pulled them down, neglecting them on the floor. That's when I saw her thigh tattoos for the first time. "So pretty...'' I breathed onto her skin and kissed my way up her legs. Pulling down her black panties with my teeth, I groaned at her midst welcoming me.
Moving closer to her, I looked up to her. Her eyes locked with mine I started to nibble and to lick her wet folds. Lizzy's hips bucking against me, I grinned. My girl was so needy. Twirling my tongue around her clit, she moaned and gasped, her hand holding my head in position. I kneaded her ass and thighs, while continuing to lick her. As pleasure washed over her, she grasped the sheets next to her, holding on for dear life. "Oh God, Filip!", she sighed. Her legs started to shake and I had to hold her steady, when I pushed her over the top with my tongue. Her orgasm was a sight to see and it made me so damn hard, I could barely control myself.
Getting up clumsily, I pushed down my pants and boxers, kicking them off of my feet. Without losing eye contact, I made my way back to her, kissing her hard. Lizzy responded willingly, greeting my tongue with the same eagerness like I did to hers.
"Ya are so goddamn beautiful.", I whispered truthfully to her. Lizzy just looked at me with half-lidded eyes. "I want you, Liebster." Whatever nickname she said to me, I could feel the warmth of it spreading in my heart and my body.
Kneeing in between her legs, I looked at her, lining myself up to her. My girl nodded at me, so I gently pushed my length into her. When I filled her completely, I held still, trying to gain my composure and waiting for her to adjust. "Yar so tight, love."
I groaned, when she started moving her hips.
Kissing her passionately I followed her lead and moved in and out of her smoothly. Her fingernails digging in my shoulders as I went faster, thrusting into her. Trailing down kisses on her neck, I bit into her soft flesh, marking her. "Filip!", she moaned loud.
Leaving another mark above her collarbone she cried out passionately while her body milked me on a fast pace. "Cum for ma, mo ghràidh." I whispered into her ear and bit her again into her sensitive skin right underneath her ear. Then she cried my name out loud one last time, when she climaxed around me, pushing myself over the edge.

Coming down from our high, I pulled out of her. I laid down next to her, trying to regulate my breathing. "God, girl..." She turned her head to me and smiled lazily. I returned the smile, rolling over to her. "Yar crying ma name like tha, I bet everyone out there knows what we ha done." I told her with a shit eating grin. First Lizzy looked at me shocked, but then she started to giggle, only to burst out in a fit of laughter shortly after.
"Wha's so funny, love?" I grinned at her. "I should pay Tara and Layla for telling me my future." I cocked an eyebrow at her. "Why's tha'?" "They told me what I need to do, to get your full attention at that pool table... so I did... and well... it worked out better than I imagined..." Still giggling she smiled at me. I just shook my head. "Yar women are nuts..." I chuckled. "But for damn sure it worked. Now give yar old man a kiss." "Old man?" "Oh definitely, yar mine." I looked at her intently. "First I claimed ya and now I marked ya. No return from here, love. Like I said - yar mine." She smiled widely. "So I don't have a say in this?" "Nah. I want ya. With everything tha belongs ta ya." "Ok, but you have to promise me something." "Anything love." She grinned devilishly.  "Fuck me again." I laughed out loud at that and leaned into her to kiss her again.

------------------------------

Du bist zu gut, um wahr zu sein -> you are to good to be true. (German)

mo ghràidh -> my love (Scottish Gaelic)

Liebster -> love (German)