The Honeymoon

The Honeymoon (Unedited)
~~~~

Levi held my hand the entire time he drove us to my place. I had to sit on my other hand to keep it warm, not that it was freezing, but because in his presence, I had lost all feelings on my toes and fingers. All the warmth pooled in my center.

Yup, it was finally going to happen.

Thank goodness we had that visit at the spa and I'd suffered through excruciating minutes of epilation. The tricky part would be peeling out of the Spanx I was wearing underneath the dress. Could I do it in front of him and still look sexy?

I shivered remembering how unsexy I had been putting it on earlier.

Maybe I could get him to wait in the living room and excuse myself like those black and white actresses back in the days. I'd say "Let me put on something more comfortable," in my sultriest voice. Even in my head it sounded all wrong. I needed to channel those famous vixens: Marilyn Monroe, Betti Paige, Jessica Rabbit, Miss Piggy.

Miss Piggy? Oh no, I was stuck on Miss Piggy!

Miss Piggy was only sexy to Kermit the Frog. And Levi was no frog. I would be sounding like a throaty muppet pig... and I was wearing flesh-colored Spanx and a pig-pink dress!

Levi lifted our hands together and kissed over mine, taking my mind away from my wary thoughts. "Something the matter? Are you cold?" He briefly looked at me with that über sexy smile while we were at a stop.

I shook my head, afraid that I would sound like a pink muppet pig. I couldn't risk my chances. If I had to keep quiet the entire time, I would. All I had to do was moan. I could do a sexy moan.

He leaned over and placed a swift kiss on my shoulder before driving again. Goosebumps covered my entire body. If that simple kiss could send me rocketing off to space, I couldn't even imagine what I would feel when we...

"Should I park here?"

"Hmmm?"

I didn't realize we had driven so quickly. maybe he was as eager as I was. I looked down to his crotch. If that wasn't eager then he had a rolled-up sock in his pants.

"I'm going to park here." He let go of my hand to change gears, then he smiled at me again. "Don't move." He gave me quick kiss.

I watched him get out of the car, (checked out his trouser-covered butt) and walk around to my side, opening the door as he got there. He offered his hand for me to take as I stepped out.

Hand in hand, we moved to the front door of my apartment. Levi showed off a crooked smile as he leaned against the wall beside my door. I had to instruct myself for the play-by-play: take out my key, unlock my door, kiss Levi, get him naked etcetera etcetera.

Step one was fairly successful, minus the fumbling with my key to unlock my apartment. I stuffed my keys back into my clutch without opening the door, and turned to Levi.

How did I get so lucky? I copied his stance, leaning against the doorjamb, and smiling.

Levi leaned his head forward, tickling my chin with his warm breath as he trailed kisses from my jaw to my neck and up again to my lips. I ran my fingers through his thick, soft hair, and moaned against his kisses.

He replied with his sexier, masculine version of my moan, and my lower stomach clenched. Levi pulled back enough to be able to stare at my eyes.

"My sweet Veronica, I love you."

I hummed, gazing back at his dreamy eyes. Levi grazed my cheek with the back of his fingers and gave me another deep kiss. His hands roved all over my waist, hips and my behind, pressing me against his rolled-up sock. No, definitely not a rolled-up sock, much more appealing and intense than that.